Steelheading with my son

P
plumb2fish
Took my 6yr old son Tommy out Sunday evening and he got this beauty.
Tommy's fish was 33x17.5 and a little over 12lbs, mine came a few minutes later and was 8ish

T
Thuggin4Life
Hey man way to go. I bet both of you guys had a blast. been thinking about running my boat here in town now its a plan not a thought. Those are some nice looking fish and look at the kids smile. You ever think about plunking greenwood? I do. We need to get up river and do some fishing here sometime. I can fish all week but I can get the rig on the weekends just not the next 2. Again WAY TO GO!

P
plumb2fish
Thuggin4Life said:
Hey man way to go. I bet both of you guys had a blast. been thinking about running my boat here in town now its a plan not a thought. Those are some nice looking fish and look at the kids smile. You ever think about plunking greenwood? I do. We need to get up river and do some fishing here sometime. I can fish all week but I can get the rig on the weekends just not the next 2. Again WAY TO GO!
Well I'm not real good on the sticks yet but I would rather anchor with diver and bait than plunk....Do you like tuna, springers do

Last edited:
B
beaverfan
That is just awesome!

A
autofisher
Way to go man! I can't wait to see my son with a smile like that.

C
Chrome_Chaser
Look at the smile on the little one! That is awesome, Congratulations.

F
First Bite
That is too cool. His smile is worth a million bucks. Right on. :clap:

J
JeannaJigs
Sounds like you had an awesome day!

B
bigsteel
way to go dad,,,,,,that little guy has a pernament smile..ill bet he loved fightin that fish

H
hick
Congrats!!! I'm lookin forward to seein that grin on my 'lil man's face!

:clap::clap:

T
Throbbit _Shane
very nice job guys!!!!!!!!!!! :D

C
Cohosanders
:lol:Here fishy fishy fishy:D Nice looking fish for the kiddo and daddy-O:clap:

R
RLK
Awesome, a great memory for both of you, what a way to start. Good job guys.
Rich

D
Damon79
plumb2fish said:
Took my 6yr old son Tommy out Sunday evening and he got this beauty.
Tommy's fish was 33x17.5 and a little over 12lbs, mine came a few minutes later and was 8ish
Where is that? Looks like Leaburg kinda. I am looking forward to hitting the water soon, maybe this weekend.

B
bigdog
I love it great to see the kids getting in to fish out there. Some day my youngest girl will be paitent enough to go out on the water and not just want me to take her to the trout pond :lol: Nice work

W
watchout trout
Rock on!! Good for you for getting your boy out there. I know it takes a little extra work and patience. My eight year old daughter just got her salmon/steelhead tag for the 1st time this year. We are hoping to get her into one soon. She is all pumped up. Thanks for sharing!:dance:

D
dtikey
good job mike...hopefully you did as good or better today.