T

the salmon kid

videos from the river

hope you guys like these videos
and please feel free to comment on them

[video=youtube;n35q-f7pHsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n35q-f7pHsE[/video]

T

the salmon kid

3 taken on flys and 1 on spoons but all where released cold and wet but fun i have a tutorial on what to use biggest was about 9 lbs 29 inches smallest was 18 inches and about 2 lbs

any questions?,.,. feel free to ask

you can even see the fly i was using today in their mouth

and the bottom video,., i had to hold the camera and fight the fish all by myself ,.,, almost dropped the camera a couple times

P

Phil_Bud

Awesome fish bro and videos. You had a heck of a day. Good to see.
The only advice that I could give is that little stream that comes out there at corner pocket where the fish go up to get to the hatchery changed a lot when that high water ripped through there. It made that lil shallow riffle where you were standing in one of the vids prime spawning habitat. I drifted by there there other day and saw two 8 pounders spawning; so just watch out for any reds. Im sure you know this but just making sure. Keep the vids coming and Im bringing my boat up tomorrow so look forward to fishin with ya...
Above all tho awesome vids and fish.

T

the salmon kid

ya man i saw a few of the spawning beds and made absolutely sure that i wans't stepping on any and all i was doing was casting in the middle water,.,. rite where the creek hits the rogue and floated a fly through that crack and it was fish on,., and walking down there along the bank i stopped and watched the fish spawn.,. i wanted to get some pictures up close but i didn't want to upset the fish while they are spawning,., its just not rite so i pretty much mapped out a slot where there are not any reds so i wouldn't step on them,., i stayed on the parts that were not underwater and landed them in a safe spot

im going again tomorrow so ill try to get some more vids

S

spark

Wow..Great JOB!!! You must have had great time there. Wonder where is good place to use spinner in Rogue river?

Top Bottom