Steelhead/Salmon Fishing Tomorrow

L
love2fish
Thinking about heading to Eagle Creek or Cedar Creek. Which of the two do you think would be a better bet for tomorrow morning?

Buddy and I are going to look around for some good spots and are fairly new to the area as far as fishing goes. Any recommendations?

Chris

F
FishSchooler
love2fish said:
Thinking about heading to Eagle Creek or Cedar Creek. Which of the two do you think would be a better bet for tomorrow morning?

Buddy and I are going to look around for some good spots and are fairly new to the area as far as fishing goes. Any recommendations?

Chris

Cedar Creek!

F
Fishtopher
Cedar.

T
tnffishman
Hate To Sound Like A Broken Record, but...

Hate To Sound Like A Broken Record, but...

cedar

L
Lovefishing
Where is Cedar Creek?

C
catphish
cedar at the sandy hatchery. and I think the bridge is still out, so you will have to drive around dodge park way.

F
FishSchooler
Its in Sandy. Go to google maps or something, and there will be a hatchery road near sandy, that goes to the sandy river.

L
love2fish
Cedar Creek

Cedar Creek

Was there today - saw about three nice size fish that had been caught - my buddy and I had one on but he had tied the leader poorly and the line broke....doh. Saw a decent amount jumping though. I'll probably go back again soon.

G
GDBrown
Is there any good fishing access at Oxbow Park?

L
love2fish
GDBrown said:

Seems like there should be - but if its a nice day there will be a lot of people there swimming / rafting / etc. Not sure though - some other forum members might know of more secluded places.

F
Fishtopher
GDBrown said:
Yes.

A
Anyfishisfine
GDBrown said:

Lots of nice access, lots of places you can have a stretch of river to yourself. I go there enough that I'll be getting a pass next year.

T
theboone
By the way, Chris (love2fish) caught a pretty good sized Coho today at Cedar. He or I will post a pic soon.

L
love2fish
Photos

Photos

theboone said:
By the way, Chris (love2fish) caught a pretty good sized Coho today at Cedar. He or I will post a pic soon.

Here is the Coho I caught!

Last edited by a moderator:
K
koboabe
Nice fish man... I have been spending too much time on the Kalama
I need to hit the Sandy soon.