Steelhead in Lebanon

J
jacobbob68
does any one know a good spot for steelhead in lebanon?

F
fishn machine
:lol: Try Wiley with everyone else? As of Wednesday I heard the water level is ok ..

A
autofisher
I was at Waterloo yesterday screwin around. The water was up about 8 inches from the night before. There's a lot of fish in the water, a lot of people on the banks and boats. At one time, I counted about 30 guys in a 40 yard stretch down the river. I don't think the water's going to be going down for a few days, but I have my own theories on that.

M
michigan_transplant
you see anyone catching them at waterloo??

J
jacobbob68
i am looking for somewhere closer to lebanon i dont trust my truck to drive to waterloo or wiley

M
Mike123
Waterloo is like 4min from Lebanon.. lol. There are no spots in Lebanon really.. I guess right above Grant street bridge.

troutdude
troutdude
Or maybe below the Lebanon break dam?

M
Mike123
troutdude said:
Or maybe below the Lebanon break dam?

Not great steelhead water really.. even when we had the 2004 amazing run I only witnessed a few steelhead caught down in the water where they hold.. problem is the steelhead type of water down there is all private property. If you park at Riverview school and walk down, there is ok spot to fish. Caught a couple there in the past.

troutdude
troutdude
OK. That's cool. Wasn't real sure...hence the question mark. I know it's good Springer grounds, but wasn't sure about steelie turf. Thanks.

J
jacobbob68
well i guess i will have to go to waterloo i was just hopeing there was a good spot closer to home

A
autofisher
I had one on for a few and my buddy had two on but didn't land them. Another guy hooked into 4 or 5, but where we he was there was no real way past the fast water.

T
Throbbit_Trout_Slam
dude know of the "dikes" awesome boober and jig slots there, shhhh dont tell anyone though