Steelhead Fishing Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
F
FishSlayer420
Gonna head upto Dexter tomorrow and throw some jigs and maybe shrimp you know hopefully get me some steel tomorrow. let everyone know how we do up there hopefully not gonna be a lot of people there:D

O
osmosis
jigs and shrimp? I thought you liked 10 foot leaders and corkies for up there?

F
FishSlayer420
Not quite thick enough up there yet. give it a few weeks not that many fish up there right now. Maybe i will roll the Clack and line me some steel. Na Just kiddin. why you gotta hate. its so packed up there in a few weeks and thats how every single person up there fishes from the bank anyway. My buddy has a boat so we take that down three four times a week runnin plugs and diver and shrimp. average 2 ta 3 fish a trip. you should seriously come up here and give it a go. my invitation no hostility. By the way did not catch anything this morning. My buddy caught a nice nook the other day on a litttle Cleo. we can keep those bad boys down here for now anyway. FISH ON!

S
steelhead_stalkers
Just because everyone fishes with a long leader, lines and snags fish doesn't mean that you have to fish that way too. I will be up there this summer catching steelhead without the use of what "everyone else" uses :)

J
JeannaJigs
steelhead_stalkers said:
Just because everyone fishes with a long leader, lines and snags fish doesn't mean that you have to fish that way too. I will be up there this summer catching steelhead without the use of what "everyone else" uses :)

What he said. Though don't want to go off on a tangent about that topic that has been beat to death enough already.

Actually though, I don't plan on fishing that zoo. I'll stick to the more productive waters of the Mac.

Home made jigs will be in exclusive use, forget leaders and bait, I hate handling that nastyness.

S
skyflys
FishSlayer420 said:
Gonna head upto Dexter tomorrow and throw some jigs and maybe shrimp you know hopefully get me some steel tomorrow. let everyone know how we do up there hopefully not gonna be a lot of people there:D

Ware is dexter?

B
Bfishin
skyflys said:
Ware is dexter?

Dexter is a dam up Hwy.58 on the North side, about 20 miles East of Springfield/Eugene. Hopefully that helps

M
Mike123
HAHA F.S.420 you may as well start a new moniker name and delete your account because you will be forever hated on here unless you do.
:lol:

Reactions: FishSlayer420
J
JTLunker
Rabble rabble!

A
ArcticAmoeba
:lol::lol::lol:

F
FishSlayer420
You seriously think i care what you think mike123 how about you come up to my neck of the woods and we do a little fishing together and see who catches more fish huh? But you are open to your own opinion so i do not care what anyone else thinks about the way i fish i fill my freezer and have good fish to eat so yeah. i will be lining fish all summer long filling my tags with Steel. cannot forget those fish we catch on the river runnin plugs and diver and shrimp they are out there to catch so catch em any LEGAL way you can. FISH ON! lets see how many fish you catch this summer bud.

Reactions: FishSchooler
F
FishSchooler
Humans weren't meant to catch and eat fish. We are supposed to be vegetarians, not herbivores. Just take fishing as a treat. If everyone was filling their tags with unethical/unfair ways to harvest fish, the runs would have been eliminated already. There is a reason that it is so hard to catch these fish. 50-100 years ago, some rivers would have a run so large that you could walk across a river like the Clackamas on their backs. Now, look how many are there. Instead of the millions that would return annually, we get a meager number in the thousands.

M
Mike123
FishSlayer420 said:
You seriously think i care what you think mike123 how about you come up to my neck of the woods and we do a little fishing together and see who catches more fish huh? But you are open to your own opinion so i do not care what anyone else thinks about the way i fish i fill my freezer and have good fish to eat so yeah. i will be lining fish all summer long filling my tags with Steel. cannot forget those fish we catch on the river runnin plugs and diver and shrimp they are out there to catch so catch em any LEGAL way you can. FISH ON! lets see how many fish you catch this summer bud.

Hey man all I'm saying is your gonna be harrassed everytime you post from here on out. But I catch plenty of steelhead in "my own neck of the woods" the legal way. :lol:

F
FishSlayer420
My way is legal. look it up mike123.

Status
Not open for further replies.