Steel lessons

S
skunk
Went steelhead fishing with metalfisher76 today. I highly recommend taking a trip with him if anyone want's to learn more about these hard to find steelhead. He's got a lot of experience and knowledge to share. Great guy, and great guide. We didn't get any today, but if I can remember what he showed me it'll happen sooner or later. At least he was able to spot some for me, kindof getting used to seeing them. One was a nice bright chromer just about at our feet in the first hole. That was cool. Anyway, weather was good, water wasn't bad, and I wasn't working so the trip was successful.

O yeah, ran into his brother, youngbuck, and a few others I can't remember. Good to start meeting some of you out on the rivers.

Y
youngbuck307
Yea he knows his stuff that's for sure. him and his dad have showed me a lot.... And yea it's been hit or miss up there it seems like sense the rain. Also still finding new changes to the river every day... There were only a few OFFers there today lol...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Someday I will be as lucky as you and get to hook up with one of "The Masters"! Glad you got some valuable lessons you will use for a lifetime. Now, don't forget to pass it forward.

F
fishingfreak
skunk said:
Went steelhead fishing with metalfisher76 today. I highly recommend taking a trip with him if anyone want's to learn more about these hard to find steelhead. He's got a lot of experience and knowledge to share. Great guy, and great guide. We didn't get any today, but if I can remember what he showed me it'll happen sooner or later. At least he was able to spot some for me, kindof getting used to seeing them. One was a nice bright chromer just about at our feet in the first hole. That was cool. Anyway, weather was good, water wasn't bad, and I wasn't working so the trip was successful.

O yeah, ran into his brother, youngbuck, and a few others I can't remember. Good to start meeting some of you out on the rivers.

He definitely is a great guide and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for some good experience and a great adventure. It was nice to meet to see ya out there also. See ya out there again sometime soon with a big Chromer on a bent rod.. You will get some chrome soon it just takes time.

FF

brandon4455
brandon4455
Raincatcher said:
Someday I will be as lucky as you and get to hook up with one of "The Masters"! Glad you got some valuable lessons you will use for a lifetime. Now, don't forget to pass it forward.

you wil have to come with when i fish with damon for my b-day in august.