stats

M

metalmania

So i happened to be on the odfw website and was checkin out the salmon/steel catch stats and thought to myself why don't we have our own winter steelhead catch thread. This would go with the whole helping others out theme this site has. I figured we could have one big data stat sheet that would compile everyones catch stats so far into one thing. It would show the general location, date, clipped/fin, bank/boat and also what your most productive rig or rigs have been. I think this would be a great way to help some people out this season and could be a good referance for the winter run next year. I dunno if anyone thinks this is a good idea but if your interested just pm me the info on your harvest card (location, date) as well as any info you have on banked nates and I will compile it and post it in an organized list.
P.s you can also include the length of the fish and we can see who caught the longest fish. No prize just braggin rights. As well as any info you think will be helpful.

F

Fishtopher

Haha!

Haha!

;)I wouldnt want to make ya guys cry:tongue:...fer feelin' too sorry for me:lol:...:redface::lol:

A

ArcticAmoeba

Nobody would believe me. I guess I could Xerox all of my harvest cards for Winters though.

T

TheFNG

I am the FNG, but I the like the idea.......:D

F

fishnquest

Nobody would believe me. I guess I could Xerox all of my harvest cards for Winters though.

I think we would. It's not hard to tell who the people in the know are.
Metal, the idea sounds like a fairly big commitment on your part and I think it would make this website huugely more popular. I assume the post would occur after the season ends or, I mean giving away that kind of detailed info for one click might lead to some regrets if you know what I mean, telling people where to go fishing on any given day (some folks on that other website would probably just love that, too:lol:).
IMHO, people like me already have access to the best people and the best real help to go out and make yourself successful. just my 2cents.

A friend and I spent the day flyfishing on the eel yesterday. We both got our usual serving of skunk.:confused:

M

metalmania

Ya fishnquest your probably right this would be something best reserved for the end of the season. I just figured it might be kind of interesting to see which rivers really are the most productive. I think well just put this on hold and maybe well can do something like this after it's all done.

Top Bottom