St.Johns Bridge Fishing

F
Fisherman Scott
I really Like to fish, and usually only go out with my dad and grandfather on hag lake, but i live in the north portland area and was wondering if there was any good fishing at all in the area of the St.Johns bridge. If so post back and let me know.

Y
youngbuck307
i havent fished it scents i lived with my mom and dad when i was like 6 but we would always go down there and fish with worms on the bottom most the time.... WOW them were some good times... got a 5lb carp on like a 4 foot kid pole almost got pulled in off the dock does it still only have a lil wood lip on one side???

B
BlackTalon
St. Johns Bridge

St. Johns Bridge

We fish out of Cathedral Park at the base of the bridge all of the time. Do you have a boat? or banking it? Are you referring to sturgeon? bass? salmon? or open to whatever?

Evan

F
Fisherman Scott
I would be banking it and im just trying to catch anything. what is out there ?

B
BlackTalon
St. Johns area

St. Johns area

I fish up there just for sturgeon out of a boat. I see lots of people fishing from the bank for sturgeon with long rods at Kelly Point park. I have read articles about bass fishing in the area but have never done.

You might try to pick up an open seat on that post. You might also try the search function, usually lots of information from the past. If you want another source of good information pm me.

Evan