Springfield!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Sitting here in Springfield with my son. Tomorrow I look forward to hitting the Mac with Hobs and Tanner. My son is a teacher and has to work, poor boy! We'll check back tomorrow and tell you all how we did.

Reactions: Troutski
Troutski
Troutski
Best of luck, have a safe trip...

Chuck

hobster
hobster
It was lots of fun, these guys are a blast to hang out with! Dana and I both hooked into several trout mostly wild, with a few nice fatties. First (but not my last) time in the boat with Tanner, he's got it goin on for sure! I've fished this river for over 20 years but never did that drift before, was very interesting to see it from another point of view. Thanks guys for a great day!

Hey Dana - for you- she is one ugly woman huh? :D

35  one quarter inches 009.JPG

Reactions: Admin and EOBOY
EOBOY
EOBOY
Troutski;n597888 said:
Best of luck, have a safe trip...

Chuck

Tossed and turned last night just thinking about getting on the water this morning, nothing new about that, can't ever sleep the night before a day of fishing. Met up with Tanner and Eric at the river stop cafe had some breakfast hit the river about 9 and started flipping flies. Tanner asked who wanted the front, Hobs grabbed it. So, he started picking up fish and I realized I was in the wrong seat....hehehe, dang it. But soon enough we were both picking up fish. At one point Tanner said "no need to fish this section, I swear I wasn't fishing, but some how a fish got caught on my fly, I swear I wasn't fishing. Great day on the water with good people. Beat the heck out Aug. 12th 1969 for sure.

Eric I love that pic I'm gonna save it forever.

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Troutski
hobster
hobster
August 12th 1969.............I was a month and a half old and you were earning a purple heart. You are a bad a** Dana, much respect!

Reactions: EOBOY
P
pinstriper
If you never sleep the night before fishing, why heck can't we get you on the water early ? You always say you want to sleep in unlessen your payin'.

I smell mouse in this story.

And that IS one ugly woman. Bring her along on the next trip, Tanner !

Reactions: EOBOY
EOBOY
EOBOY
pinstriper;n597904 said:
If you never sleep the night before fishing, why heck can't we get you on the water early ? You always say you want to sleep in unlessen your payin'.

I smell mouse in this story.

And that IS one ugly woman. Bring her along on the next trip, Tanner !

I think it's one of those Occam's Razor thingies:bleh:

Reactions: pinstriper
O
OnTheDrop
Right on. Had a lot of fun with you guys as well. Thanks for coming out and doing some trouting with me.

See you guys soon for the Fallies-

Troutski
Troutski
Great fish, what a treat to have a fun filled day along with a rod bender... thanks for sharing..

Chuck