"Springer!!!"

F
FishAssassin
Started the day fishing for Winter Steelhead and ended up landing and releasing a native hen with a little bit of color on her. Then shortly later lost a big buck on the second jump. He had a little bit of color as well. I didn't want the day to end with a lost fish so I jumped in the vehicle and headed out in search of a springer. After making some adjustments my bobber slowly slipped under the waters surface so I gave it a good yank and that was when I felt the powerful tug. Fish on!!! The fish proceeded to give me flashes of chrome then decided to come right towards shore and launch itself into the air. As I am trying to hold on to this chrome bright sea-lice fish it is doing everything in its power to shake the hook free. Then finally after many runs I get him close to the bank grab his tail, verify he is a hatchery fish and then bonk lights out! It is always a great feeling to get that first fish of the season that you are targeting. Guess what's for dinner tonight? :D

M
markasd
Sweet catch!

O
OnTheFly
Nice one!

T
Thuggin4Life
Very Nice!

F
fishfor life
congradulations on you first spring catch.:clap::clap:

M
metalmania
Way to go:clap::clap:

N
nwkiller
nice fish man, and i got the same rod

C
Cohosanders
:clap::clap::clap: The Assassin has been killing the CHROME in 2010!!!!! Was it eggs or a jig??? Whatever the case that is one beautiful fish:cool: Keep 'em coming:D

F
FishAssassin
nwkiller said:
nice fish man, and i got the same rod

Thanks. Yeah, I really think it is a good rod for the money. The more I use it the more I like it.

F
FishAssassin
Cohosanders said:
:clap::clap::clap: The Assassin has been killing the CHROME in 2010!!!!! Was it eggs or a jig??? Whatever the case that is one beautiful fish:cool: Keep 'em coming:D

Thanks. This one was caught on eggs I cured up. Sent you a PM

M
metalfisher76
Great job man!!! That`s a beauty!!!!

A
autofisher
Great lookin fish man! Way to go!