Springer Payday

S

SNDSLGR

A buddy and I have been hard at it hunting springers lately. 4+ long days on the water with nothing but a few lost flashers to show for it. Glutten for punishment we were on the water at 0' dark thirty this morning for another round and minutes before we called it a day my rod burried! Ohh man it felt good to see this beauty in the net!

IMG_0682.jpg

Last edited:
L

Left Bank

That sure is a long time for one but it sure is a beauty!!!!

S

SNDSLGR

Its early yet and we know that but we are sick in the head and need help. There are not a lot of fish to be had yet so even after the time spent we felt lucky to get one.

C

Cohosanders

WOW:clap: Great story and nice looking fish:cool: Never caught a spring salmon myself...better start trying:D

T

Thuggin4Life

Nice fish! Yeah I know what you mean about trying when you don't have much of a chance. Really makes it all feal worth it once you get one.

M

Mike123

Very nice fish! :)
Pretty sure me and Shawn marked a few springers while sturgeon fishing last week.

S

SNDSLGR

Very nice fish! :)
Pretty sure me and Shawn marked a few springers while sturgeon fishing last week.

Cool, sounds like you guys had a good day once you "got the lead out" lol. Next time you are in charge of the lead Mike.

M

Mike123

Cool, sounds like you guys had a good day once you "got the lead out" lol. Next time you are in charge of the lead Mike.

HAHA oh yea... we could have just used the two 6oz.-ers too we figured out.. oh well.. was a good day! Need to learn how to hook those damn things better! Must have missed over 30-40 bites.. Could have just been shakers.
Fisherman's needs to open earlier!!

H

halibuthitman

ooooooooooooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! catching a springer early is a very rewarding feat. Awsome fish man! hey.... thats not your boat though?

S

SNDSLGR

HHM- Nope, that is my buddys North River... its much bigger than mine so we have been using it more lately.

H

halibuthitman

eeewwww...! did the boat make you feel like a self important river hog d-bag? or is that actually not one of the options on the north river? I hope you held up the north river image by speeding up and down the river at least 35 times in four hours shlacking every guy trying to hold an anchor! aaah just kidding,,, well a little serious..... wish my boat had a roof..:(;)

S

SNDSLGR

lmao, that sterotype deffinately holds water but not in his case. My next boat will have a nice top on it to be sure, the open boats are nice for fishing room but I fish all year and am tired of freezing to death.

F

FishFinger

A buddy and I have been hard at it hunting springers lately. 4+ long days on the water with nothing but a few lost flashers to show for it. Glutten for punishment we were on the water at 0' dark thirty this morning for another round and minutes before we called it a day my rod burried! Ohh man it felt good to see this beauty in the net!

IMG_0682.jpg

Nice fish! Congrats and good eatin'!

S

SNDSLGR

These two plus a native released all off my rod today, weather was incredible and the fishing is only getting better. Getting my new boat tommorow.........can't wait!!!

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

Last edited:
B

bigsteel

nice catch man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love the redneck sportsmen shirt

M

Mike123

:clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance:

Top Bottom