Sportsman Expo (Central Point, OR)

P
Phil_Bud
Went to the Sportsman Expo today and picked up some 10" worms, a live taget lippless blue gill and some Steelhead Stalkers UV yard and Jigs. :D Pumped to try it all out.

• 100_0017.jpg
  • 100_0018.jpg
  • 100_0015.jpg
  • 100_0014.jpg
  • 100_0016.jpg
W
waco
I really want to try out those candy jigs!! they look nice!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Was nice meeting you phil! I got 4 packs of zoom bass baits, 2 bucks a piece. and a krocidile spoon for 2 bucks. and a pack of pink uv yarn.

best thing i got was a 20$ survival water bottle. filtrates any water! :D

P
Phil_Bud
waco said:
I really want to try out those candy jigs!! they look nice!!
Seriously!...I was soo happy when I seen um. lol

P
Phil_Bud
Throbbit _Shane said:
Was nice meeting you phil! I got 4 packs of zoom bass baits, 2 bucks a piece. and a krocidile spoon for 2 bucks. and a pack of pink uv yarn.

best thing i got was a 20$ survival water bottle. filtrates any water! :D
Hey Shane nice to meet you too bud. Yeah there were some awesome deals there...what do the krocidlie spoons look like? That waterbottle sounds sick!

C
colbypearson
i got 5 revenge spinnerbaits, 5 packs of zoom soft plastics, 3 packs of various plastics, 2 jnew jigs,5 packs of various hooks and 2 spoools of line

P
Phil_Bud
colbypearson said:
i got 5 revenge spinnerbaits, 5 packs of zoom soft plastics, 3 packs of various plastics, 2 jnew jigs,5 packs of various hooks and 2 spoools of line
I think I need to look a little harder if I go go again. For bass stuff anyways! That live target lipless bluegill I got is gunna catch me some hogs tho I hope...om gunna carry my goggles with me this summer so i dont lose that bait... I wanted the live target shiner for lake selmac.