split gas to Wilson

H
here2fish
Hey

I live in west portland and I'm heading to the Wilson tomorrow morning.

Anyone want to split gas with me?

D
dude young
I'd be in for any other day this week. Tues. Wed? I have to tak emonday to stock the box before I can get back out.

H
here2fish
dude young said:
I'd be in for any other day this week. Tues. Wed? I have to tak emonday to stock the box before I can get back out.

I am on break until mid September so Ill be fishing a lot, so pretty much any day during the week Im in. Just let me know.

Im for sure going tomorrow, leave about 7.

F
FishKiller23
I just got back from there a little awhile ago. Saw a few fish... Mostly seen a few snaggers. Water was low and clear I did manage to get a hook up floating a sandshrimp with no weight or any thing. Also had to hide so the fish wouldnt see me lol

S
steelhead_stalkers
Where are you guys fishing on the Wilson? I need to get up there an explore, it sounds like my kind of water, low and clear! :D

M
marylynnr
What time are you leaving and planning on being back? I'm in Hillsboro on the way out of town. I was out there last Sunday but I don't know the spot to catch anything but a little tiny cutthroat! :)

H
here2fish
steelhead_stalkers said:
Where are you guys fishing on the Wilson? I need to get up there an explore, it sounds like my kind of water, low and clear! :D

The whole river is pretty sweet. I fish from about 10 miles out of tillamook to the south fork deadline.

H
here2fish
marylynnr said:
What time are you leaving and planning on being back? I'm in Hillsboro on the way out of town. I was out there last Sunday but I don't know the spot to catch anything but a little tiny cutthroat! :)

I will be leaving at about 7 and coming home.....hmmm welll could be an all day thing...no telling

I should probably also mention that a large portion of the holes I fish are difficult to get to. tromping through blackberry, sliding down very steep hills(with the aid of a rope tied to my hitch) and obviously coming back up hill errr uh cliff.

oh and I like to fish a large portion of the river, so lots of moving from turnout to turnout.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Does it get a decent run of summer steelhead?

O
osmosis
wouldnt say all that good of a run compared to others, but there are a couple dozen fish in some of the holes and riffles from what I hear.

S
steelhead_stalkers
I have been wanting to fish it for winters but have never made the driver. Looks like a beautiful, fun little river!