Spankin summers!

M
metalfisher76
My brother and I had an epic day a week ago. They were on nymphs that morning like .... well you know. We were getting spanked!! by most of these fish. The water we were on is a trickle but has some nice holes and pockets!.. oh my the pockets:shock: :yay: Here are the 2 that freaked out enough right OFF the bat and right in front of us that they were manageable for the rest of the fight.
852010026.jpg
Still, if you don`t get that rod turned over before it`s too late... I think Pink Floyd said it best... "you`d better run!!" Or you`ll get spanked! I didn`t name the thread "spankin summers" cause we spanked `em! It`s cause they be spankin!!!!:D

T
Thuggin4Life
More nice fish from you, nice!

T
tnffishman
nice fish!

F
FishAssassin
Nice ones!!! Are you looking forward to the Coho Season?

B
bigsteel
excellent job,,,way to slay em

L
lilsalmon
sweet.....

M
metalfisher76
FishAssassin said:
Nice ones!!! Are you looking forward to the Coho Season?

Always love the change of season. Hopefully we get some rain a little earlier this year!

B
bigdog
Nice work bro looks like some fun fish fighting to me. We need to hook up and have some fun out there man.

T
tnffishman
metalfisher76 said:
Always love the change of season. Hopefully we get some rain a little earlier this year!

Ay men to that

A
autofisher
Way to go bud. I've been meaning to get back up there to fish with you again........ Seems like there's a few spankins bein handed out lately.