Sorry, Sorry, and sorry!

D
Dbaum
Hey all!

I know I have not posted on here in a while but I think I have an excuse. I (as some of you know) am a 33 year old college student changing career paths. My excuse is that for one, I do not have internet at home until I find the right company and deal. I dropped my last provider because it cost me too much. Too many bills cut into fishing and hunting and that doesn't work for me. Anyway, I am sorry that I have not posted any reports recently. The only internet that is available to me is at school.

So, here is my report that actually happened within the last two weeks:

First, we drifted the Clack from Mciver down to Felds and went 4/4 I inked a 10lb hen, my brother caught two beautiful natives, and my buddy got a smaller buck.

Then; to Ox... where as most of you know I spent most of my time. I lost a giant fish (not sure if it was a large steel or a early springer) but this thing ran me stupid. I had it on for about 20 minutes using 10lb main and 8lb leader....but the line didn't break...the hook bent straight! The day before that, a buddy and I caught two decent hen natties that we released unharmed. Then, I managed to ink a nice little 7lb hen (pictures to come as soon as I can figure out how to get then on the school computers) and have only been out once where I met a fellow OFFer who was giving it a go. Now that I have school 5 days a week (first time since I started college) I probably can only get out on weekends. Anyone in the Ox, Dodge area give me a shout! Have a good week and keep those lines tight and stay cool! :cool: DB.

M
metalfisher76
Nice! Good to hear. The ol lady is in school and I`ll follow her if it`s still this bad come then. Way to slay!!

troutdude
troutdude
No need to apologize Mr. Cooper. You are obviously a busy dude, and no home hook up <pun intended> doesn't help.

That's a really nice report. It sounds like you're getting that river dialed in quite nicely! Thanks for posting.

brandon4455
brandon4455
try putting your pics in a usb flash drive and then uploading them at school. that always works well. sounds like you had a great few trips. thanks for the report.

F
fredaevans
brandon4455 said:
try putting your pics in a usb flash drive and then uploading them at school. that always works well. sounds like you had a great few trips. thanks for the report.

Or at a Public Library?