Sorry if this is annoying but

T

TTFishon

I think it's good to know where our food is coming from and what is going on in the industry. YouTube - Food Inc. part 1
There's 7 parts 15 minutes at a time. Take the time to watch them...you might learn something.

B

beaverfan

Ya I watched that a few months ago. Pretty good info to have. Well worth the watch.

M

Modest_Man

Or you can read The Omnivores Dilemma. On Amazon. I read the book first and randomly saw the movie on Netflix a month ago and it has a lot of the same people and even the author in it.

B

Bad Tuna

I got bored and watched food Inc awhile ago. I found it very disturbing that they feel it's the company's fault for offering larger portions. Are people not responsible to say NO if they want to? I found the show to be overall one sided and biased.

T

TTFishon

It might be biased but I really don't know. The power of manipulation can be great especially with the use of video. I'm hoping more people will watch and give some feedback.

T

TTFishon

Or you can read The Omnivores Dilemma. On Amazon. I read the book first and randomly saw the movie on Netflix a month ago and it has a lot of the same people and even the author in it.

Thanks Modest_Man, I just might have to read that book.

The funny thing about that book title is....it is a delemma. What am I to do? I don't like what the corporations and our government are doing but what am I suppose to do? I suppose I can grow my own food. My neighbors wouldn't like it but I have enough room for some chickens, a garden, and one cow.:lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom