Son's first fishing trip

D
Denduran87
So we loaded up the truck and my wife and I took our 20 month old son out sunday to go fishing. We didn't go to the spot we normally do just for the fact it isn't easiest access for a little one and not the safest banks so we didn't do as well as normal. We banked 4 and lost a few at the bank. I wasn't there too fish though i wanted to see how my boy was liking his first experience and i must say it couldn't have been any better. He loved it. He didn't want much to do with the first fish but after awhile when he saw me reeling in he was just bursting with excitement to see if there was a fish on there. He loved it!!!
dustin5.jpgdustin4.jpgdustin3.jpgdustin2.jpgdustin.jpgdustin6.jpg

He didn't like worms too much LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: chris61182
H
halibuthitman
exellent! there is no finer thing than handing down the love of our craft!

F
Finneus Polebender
Awesome deal there looks like a natural !

troutdude
troutdude
Awesome man. Those fish are almost as big as the kid is! LOL He will remember that forever!

Not to hijack, but you did mention worms. One of my niece's cracks me up; cuz she'll thread the worm onto a hook...but she won't touch the fish! I'm sure that your kid will get used to it.

D
Denduran87
LOL yea he was a bit weirded out by the worms thats funny your niece touches them and not the fish maybe a size thing. I started him out young at 4 months shy of 2 years old but it looks like he's gonna like it! The one of him sitting in his chair with pole in hand just makes me realise how big he is getting. He was a premie by 3 months and now he's a little man. They are not kidding when they say you blink and you miss it. Anyways thanks a lot guys thought others would enjoy em!

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go. Way to get the little guy into some fish!

Chromatose
Chromatose
That is what I really enjoy seeing. Great times there.................:clap:

H
Hawk
Looks like a Wonderful Adventure. :lol::lol::lol:
Great Job Brothers.
Join the Cub & Boy Scouts soon.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:
:dance::dance: