Somewhere NOT in Oregon

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Wow, talk about busy!! I feel like that Johnny Cash song...something like "I've been everywhere"... I've had a blast the past ten days with Nathan (my hotty trainer)! From Salt Lake City to Dallas & Laredo to play in the snow with all them thar cowboys and cowgirls...to Chicago freezing my you know whats' OFF! :shock::lol: Right now we are headed to Florida and Kentucky. No idea where we will end up next. I just really hope it's someplace without SNOW!!! I HATE SNOW!!! :mad::mad::mad: Did you know that at -7 degrees every kind of fluid "outside" your body freezes instantly??? The fluids inside just sort of turn to gel...I am so ready to see temps above 40 degrees. :D We are sitting at a Pilot truck stop out of St. Louis right now and it actually feels warm at 35 degrees...go figure.
I will try to get back more often than I have, but we are running 16-20 hours a day right now.
I really miss you guys and gals, behave yourselves and take care of each other for me. I hope to be back home for four days in a couple of weeks.
Wishin' I was fishin' :pray::pray::pray::lol::lol::lol:

C

capblack

its sunny and around 50 here the last couple days.. just sayin

L

lilsalmon

Be safe Barb and watch yourself with your hotty trainer....lucky you.....

S

sherman

Keep the rubber side down & the shinney side up Barb. And when you get some miles under your belt maybe you could get a good paying cushy job like mine. I don't get more than 100 miles from home & don't put on more than 400 miles a day & work 4 days a week & make over 50K a year. Lots of time for fishing.

H

Hawk

Longtime ago i lived in St. Louis in Pine Lawn & Normandy county. I was into pinball back then. :lol::lol::lol::cool:

Chicago is too dang windy. One time the wind blew me to the train station from O'Hare Airport. On my way to Great Lakes Navy Diesel school.:lol::lol:

Have FUns.

Drive Safely Barbie...:D:D