Some Tsunami damage reports West Coast

M

mrlindeman

My prayers to the folks affected by this quake. This was a big one guys.

C

CoastieFlo

Florence mainly...but wherever the fish are too!
yeah nothin really happening in Florence........funny cause a lot of people gassed up real early this morning like it was going to be the end of the world or something! They must be from the same gene pool that freaks out when snow is in the forecast :)

D

dan88

yeah nothin really happening in Florence........funny cause a lot of people gassed up real early this morning like it was going to be the end of the world or something! They must be from the same gene pool that freaks out when snow is in the forecast :)

you didn't see how japan got swept? better safe then sorry

R

Razz

Brookings docks in the commercial side some are gone to sea also A dock from the Rec side. Docks that came lose are on the beach by the Winchuck. Pilings that held the dock are bent and broken along with some sunken boats. Came down to fish the Chetco and end up in a mess just lucky that this did not happen in my large home port.

Last edited:
S

scottishsmokedsalmon

some damage reported in charlston marina and docks,but all in all i think the bay area missed out.
we were lucky this time.

T

the_intimidator03

that man was taking pictures of the klamath river and two folks jumped in to save him but couldnt, they ended up getting out on their own, they suspended the search for him

R

Razz

Brookings

Brookings

Several boats sunk and over 50% of the port is damaged.