Some fishing with TCO (video)

H
hookdanook
My partner in crime (kodiak) and I fishing the Alsea and EE Wilson.

[youtube]g1YpSKqtDbg[/youtube]

ronsig.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: chris61182
N
ninja2010
sweeet! all on spinners?

K
Kodiak
spinners?

spinners?

who hooks up on spinners? :rolleyes: No body I know:lol: They are all spinner fish. We hit that double almost in the exact same time and in the exact same spot.

M
Mike123
Man thats some shallow water!

Nice fatty trout!
Why such big rods for E.E. Wilson???
Trying to get one of the surplus steelhead in there?

K
Kodiak
Nawww!

Nawww!

It was an abborted Alsea trip. We started running short on time and had some smaller spinners with us. We were there for about 2hrs and hit 9 fish. We smashed 'em. not bad for a quick little trip.

Quick tip...Longer rods spooled with lite line will help you cast farther with smaller gear to reach fish that are typically out of reach.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
So when you gonna start selling stocks? :cool:

C
Cake
I could never see myself fishing like that, but I guess a lot of folks do.
I call them "bucket heads". No offence.

Reactions: Troutski
A
ArcticAmoeba
Because they decided to go trout fishing after a busted up Steelhead trip? You call people bucket heads that fish with 6-12's for trout?

M
meluvtrout
Cake said:
I call them "bucket heads". No offence.

How do you expect people not to get offended when you call them bucket heads? That's plain rude in my book.

Admin
Admin
Cake said:

Could you explain what do you mean, pls? You could never see yourself fishing like what? With a fishing pole?

N
ninja2010
what's a bucket head?

Troutski
Troutski
Cake...?

Cake...?

Did some one say we were having cake?

Chuck

S
steelhead_stalkers
This reminds me of frank TV you "knuckle heads!" LOL

D
davep
cake head

cake head

I actually joined the forum to comment on cakes buckethead comment....the bad thing about all blog forums is that it enables dinks to make rude comments with no repurcussions....If you made the same comment in person...you would probably be eating knuckles soon after...bad manners...cowardly move

Reactions: chris61182
F
FishFinger
I resemble that remark...I have a buckethead. However when I wear a hat people tend not to notice as much.

Last edited:
K
Kodiak
Easy!!

Easy!!

Poor guy said he meant no offense and I have a fairly thick hide. I thank one and all for looking out for me. Without constructive critisim my vids won't get any better, let alone OFF's reputation as aforum where we can express ourselves without being harassed like other places. I can appreciate the steelies were boots (both dark fish), and the trout were good size stalkers, but hey we fish what we have access to. I'm sure Cake by this time is thourghly apologetic and trying to wave a white flag.....Although I would like to say this....:tongue:.....I can go back to being a grownup now.

Troutski
Troutski
Welcome to the site..

Welcome to the site..

davep said:
I actually joined the forum to comment on cakes buckethead comment....the bad thing about all blog forums is that it enables dinks to make rude comments with no repurcussions....If you made the same comment in person...you would probably be eating knuckles soon after...bad manners...cowardly move

Welcome to OFF, not a bad first post way to step up :clap: nice to have you here...feel free to sniff around and find your little area. Again, a very big WELCOME!!!

Chuck

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I was always told I had a cone head...

M
meluvtrout
FishFinger said:
I resemble that remark...I have a buckethead. However when I wear a hat people tend not to notice as much.

Holly Zamboni! Now that I think about it, I never saw you without a hat before! It shouldn't be that bad! Or is it? :)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Oh, you guys....

Oh, you guys....

FishFinger said:

FishFinger;
You know, I was going to take the high ground and stay out of this one and just let you fellers slug it out. :naughty: But you caught me by surprise with your admission. Which also cracked me up btw. :lol: Now that I think about it, I certainly hope he wasn't making a crack about those of us who are "dentally challenged". :shock: :naughty: Maybe that would be "bucket mouth"? :confused: Hmmm, now I'm not sure. :think: Let me know how this all turns out,will you? :) I have a pontoon to buy goodies for. :D :dance: Be safe.
Barb