Some big bass lately

C
colbypearson
been absent from OFF lately doing a lot of bass fishing and a few torunaments along with a lot of other stuff i have had to stay on top of , and school............................heres a few pics of bass i have been getting lately:D

hope the pics attached its my first thread with pics lol all bass released and all oregon bass

F
Finneus Polebender
Nice work there young fella those are some reel beauties keep those pics coming

N
nwkiller
nice work man, nice fish that one in ur first picture is a pig, how much it weigh? hows the tourneys going?

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man better than I have been doing if you count not even trying yet.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Very nice bass Colby. i need to learn how to fish for them, i fish the same water but for trout :D lol

C
colbypearson
nwkiller said:
nice work man, nice fish that one in ur first picture is a pig, how much it weigh? hows the tourneys going?

she weighed 5.5 at just over 21" she was a fat bass

N
nwkiller
nice, i gotta 4.5 today, but having trouble getting the pics from my friend

C
colbypearson
ya im gonna head out tomorrow in the rain hoepfully for antoher big one

F
Finneus Polebender
nwkiller said:
nice, i gotta 4.5 today, but having trouble getting the pics from my friend

You had to know being MOMS day that the bass fishin would be outstanding today! but seriously, I mean jealously it did feel a bit bassy out today . Gotta get ya a cheap reliable fishin cam to keep with ya.

N
nwkiller
i know, i usually do but for some reason it was dead....uhh hate that, i swear i chargded it last night

P
pdx89
Bass!!!!! great job!

T
TTFishon
I was wondering where you've been. Nice fish!!! Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

S
skunk
Nice job, good to see your out trying.