So you think you can cast?

C
colbypearson

awesome, fly fishing is the the only type of fishing that takes finesse and art.......

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Have you ever tried fly fishing? A guy like you would love poppers on a flyrod... One aspect is that, especially with a flyrod, it's takes so much effort to really get a popper out there at any distance, every cast means a whole lot more...
Just saying...
:D

C
colbypearson
GraphiteZen said:
Have you ever tried fly fishing? A guy like you would love poppers on a flyrod... One aspect is that, especially with a flyrod, it's takes so much effort to really get a popper out there at any distance, every cast means a whole lot more... :D

i have fly fished, and although i like to do that as well.... if i put a small popper fly on my casting rod, it would be even harder to get it any distance ;)

just saying.....

Last edited:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
colbypearson said:
i have fly fished, and although i like to do that as well.... if i put a small popper fly on my casting rod, it would be harder to get it any distance ;)

just saying.....

hehe well, fly poppers are smaller yet that casting poppers. With that said it's hard to get any lure anywhere when it's buried in the back of your skull.

M
mrlindeman
That is just flippin AWSOME!!!! That guy was schooling those bass LOL. I used to skip Kastmasters like that for fun its fun as hell.