So wasn't bad first year getting into springers!!

Y
youngbuck307
so u all know i have been busy at work so dont post that much any more but a guy has got to brag ever now and then right:lol:! Im done with the springer hunt I think anyway time for tail walking summer! But to all of you who are new and just see me shoot out info to you evey now and then... yea i do know what im doing!

first nook ever
a9e75a1b.jpg

3d807f88.jpg

7a263f2f.jpg

93516c28.jpg

7e012892.jpg

the next 2 are same fish i picked up on Pop a Top9003d122.jpg
98bc805e.jpg

a8a3947e.jpg

then u have my monster I told u i would post 27LBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCfOvEdOQU

50b3cdc3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
E
everett464
Damn man, what a season. I'm gonna get it done this summer/fall. I have still not landed a biggun, but I am now, more than ever, bound and determined to start hunting 'em.

Good season, good pics.

M
metalmania
:shock:Yep, that's a toad:lol:.

T
Thuggin4Life
Looks like you have been killen them!

T
tnffishman
It was quite a run man! That ones a biggun for sure. Glad I could fish with you a little on this run, and can't wait for silvers See Ya out there soon!

F
FishFinger
Congrats, nicely done.......... nicely done.

C
cwsmith
great looking fish, the one in the last picture is a nice big nook!

M
metalfisher76
Nice haul!!

F
fisch
Very nice Tom. I'm taking a little fishing break but when I come back from Europe let's hit some fall fish together. I can't wait to catch some big fall nooks.
ODFW Forecast for this FALL

F
fishingfreak
Very Nice Tom:clap::dance:. The part of the video everyone doesn't see is right when I shut the camera off it ran Tom and I 100 yrds or so up the creek for another 5-10 minute fight. That Video he couldn't post cause i was cussing and falling all over the creek like a drunken sailor.:lol: What an epic day:shock:. I landed a 16 and 18lber on Pop A Top Yarn and well Tom landed the big boy. The gear In the fishes mouth I mentioned in the video was mine and CJ's. We both lost that big boy in the days prior. I am just glad I was there when Tom hauled that Buck in. It was comical to watch Tom haul that fish out of the 2 mile hike.:lol:

troutdude
troutdude
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!

18406ej
18406ej
It always amazes me that such small waterways hold such huge fish...nice work, and thanks for the pictures and video

A
autofisher
Way to go guys. Those are some sweet fish and sweet pics for sure. Always a rush to see those huge shadows in such small water.

C
Cohosanders
:clap: Well done YB and I bet that hike out was a blast:D Springers are fun to catch and oh so tasty:D Now it's Summers>Coho>Fall Nooks...Bring it on!!

B
bigsteel
way to go tom,,,,,,,,,,,looks like your kickin tail on those springers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y
youngbuck307
yea i think with the old man watching down on me now i get into a few more... nice that i know he atleast gets to watch me now every time i get one.... and as for the hike yea it was so funny ha ha ha... whats even funnyer is you broke that fish off with twice the lb line i had on.... oooo burn lol

and Sanders im hitting wilson for summers some once i get car lil more reliable. ill let u know when i do

F
fishingfreak
Easy Sonny:D I graduated to Mono 12lb main and 10lb leader for Nooks and 10 and 8 for Steelies and If I get gutsy I have one rigged for 8 and 6 for Steelies. Don't make me post the hiking pics you have'nt seen.:lol: Especially the one you were using that big Buck for a pillow.:lol:

LA

A
autofisher
The Wilson hates me. It's great to see you really hit your stride as a fisherman Tom. Keep it up. I'm sure the old man would be proud.