So, two Duck fans are walking throught the woods when...

G

GraphiteZen

...they came upon a set of tracks. The first duck fan said "Those are deer tracks." The second duck fan said "No. Those are elk tracks. They are too big for a deer." As they were arguing back and forth they got hit by a train.

C

capblack

i think i saw those two ducks today, they were stuck to the front of a train.:lol:

T

Throbbit _Shane

There's a radio program that broadcast out of Eugene that is also syndicated in Medford. People who listen to this show are known as Throbbits. Maybe you've heard of The Donkey Show? The only legal one in America.

G

GraphiteZen

LOL you named yourself a throbbit because of a post I made about Drew's liver issue. Your contribution to that thread was your first post on the forum.

Err wait you're talking to Bobbi obviously..

Pop QUIZ: Do you know what as throbbit ACTUALLY is?

Last edited:
T

Throbbit _Shane

Is that right? You must have a better memory then I. LOL :D

G

GraphiteZen

Well I was very proud of myself. I emailed Drew with the news. He didn't reply. :( He was probably busy vomiting that "big ball of vicodin" that had taken residence in his liver.

T

Throbbit _Shane

They got the word from a movie based on The Lord of the Rings.

T

Throbbit _Shane

I was actually on the show today. I won Hellyeah tickets! :D

F

fishtales

...they came upon a set of tracks. The first duck fan said "Those are deer tracks." The second duck fan said "No. Those are elk tracks. They are too big for a deer." As they were arguing back and forth they got hit by a train.

Too funny. Here is another good one. This one about the Beavers. Sry had to post it here.

Breaking News: OSU football practice was delayed after a player found a white powdery substance on the feild. Coach Mike Riley suspended practice and called the police & investigators. After a complete analysis, forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players.... was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after the agents decided the team was "unlikely to encounter the substance again this season".

Top Bottom