So, three days off to fish...

M
Modest_Man
And the river levels are shooting up. Anyone have any ideas of rivers that would be fishable with spinners today through Friday?

H
halibuthitman
I would try the Grande Ronde, John Day, deschutse, snake, imnaha, or Umatilla...

F
fheimerd
I've heard the west fork of the millicoma is fishable even in very high water as it never muddies. Has good bank access as well but a long way from portland.

H
halibuthitman
another 3 days of rain like this, and Narnia will be the only place with good water to fish-

brandon4455
brandon4455
everything will be chocolate milk for about another week im guessing, now i have to find some money to get my 2011 tags in a hurry..

M
Mad dog
The Rogue between Lost creek reservoir and big Butte creek....it would have to be the flood of the century to blow it out!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Should be plenty of steelhead too. Last friday in the paper, they said they recycled 750 steelhead recently.

F
fishfosho
Wish i knew a spot too...week off work and was planning on heading west to fish, but not in the rain...hope the forecast for some sun starting Thursday holds up!

M
Modest_Man
I'm game to drive to catch fish, but the Rogue is about 4 hours south of me each way...I tend to max out at about two hours each way for a day trip.