I want to catch bass, can u help me out?

X
x1hunter89
im tired of trout i know on this forum people dont really like to give up their bass fishing spots but i need to know a good place to catch my fish keeper bass if you could let me know of a good place for bass i fish almost everyday but i really want to catch my first bass and find a good spot no more then 45mins out of troutdale for some bass plz and thanks

X
x1hunter89
another thing im also looking for a good bass rod and reel combo for under 50 so if u could let me know a good rod and reel combo that would be awesome i prefer spinning reels but wouldnt mind a baitcast

C
colbypearson
cheap baitcast combos end up being a nightmare, pflueger trion spinning reels are decent for 30-40$ then slap a rod on it that you get on sale haha...... as far as bass fishing goes find a pond, puddle, slough or local lake and cast in it theres normally bass, the internet is a good resource try looking up bass fishing around -------- or do some research on local bodies of water...

brandon4455
brandon4455
go get a bunch of crawdad and shad imiations and fish rock pilings and other structure for smallmouth on the columbia

X
x1hunter89
Thanks guys for the replys keep them coming