So bored I could cry...

J

JeannaJigs

I can't complain because I'm getting paid overtime just to be at work today, but we have no doctors working, and...I have nothin' to do...and it's nice out, and I'd really, really like to be 20 miles away on the river today.

So I did the next best thing...I started x-raying things.

Unfortunately my cell phone camera sucks, and so the picture is no bueno...but the xray came out pretty cool because you can see each wrap of line on the spool.

I need to seek better entertainment.

L

livin2fish

lol lol lol lol Damn girl be happy youre working and doin' your profession. I've been laid off since oct. and as of late i've been helping my wifes boss fillet tuna. I'm in construction and those filleters can have that b.s. but it is more than I would have made on the couch or the river.
Keep up the good work and keep smilin' girl the river will be there waighting for ya but you have to make hay while the sun shines.

:yay::yay::yay:FISHON:yay::yay::yay:

B

bigsteel

lol,,,,,hell ya xray gear at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!my kind of job....NIce nails

J

JeannaJigs

Ya I can't complain, I have a secure job with a steady income when a lot of people don't. My best friend has been looking for work for almost a year, and he's in construction normally as well, but there's nothin'. I really, really want a graveyard shift at the hospital though, 'cause I'm a night person and then I'd be able to do stuff (i.e. fishing) during weekdays. However, everyone and their mother has the same idea apparently 'cause the job I applied for had over 50 applicants!

J

JeannaJigs

lol,,,,,hell ya xray gear at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!my kind of job....NIce nails

Lol I shoulda x-rayed the rod with it....I might have to consider that...I was thinking about all the gear I have in my vehicle that I could go through Lol. So bored. You're jealous of my rooster tail nails...you wish you had some.

M

Mike123

If your bored you should tie me those jigs you been promising for weeks now.. hahahaha.
Or just send me the jig heads and I'll tempt fate at tying them myself.

T

Thuggin4Life

I'll trade you jobs. You sit around and look for work and be able to fish whenever finacially possible with a limited income that is gonna run out. And i will make bank and just not be able to fish all the time.

G

GraphiteZen

Wow. Ok the next time I break an arm or hand or something and they try to charge me the usual $600 you are going to do a little EXPLAINING FOR ME!! And a little show-and-tell, cool!?!

Top Bottom