SNOW! The other white flake.

F
Fishtopher
No fishing report here. Im snowed in and there is only 3" on the ground so far, but it's been snowin' steady:dance: since about 5:30-6 o'clock.:yay: And when this stuff melts off, my fishy fishin' hole will be even fishier!!!:pray:Some of yall may hate it, me, I LOVE the stuff! And I would be fishin' in it, BUT....

:rolleyes:Firebird lacks Anti lock brakes, so I won't drive it on ice without chains.

:confused:Jeeps broke down. I'm puttin' off changing the fuel injectors.

Since there's a limited amount of fish pics bein posted, I got snow pics. And kids in the snow pics. And snow on the river pics.
I know Troutski's out fishin'. :think:Maybe he can take care of the fish part;).

So anyone else got any snow reports from home or the river?

Last edited:
B
bigdog
Well if I knew where you lived at I would come get you and then you wouldn't have the snow as a reason for not joining us on the river

A
ArcticAmoeba
Yeah, what, you don't want a bunch of random knotheads to know where you live??? Haha, is one of those squirts in a mini Carharrt? That is pretty B.A. if you ask me!

H
Hawk
U hav some Beautiful Young'Uns brother Fish.................................:D

I hav 3" of white heer at 2000' heer on the mountain.......................:lol::lol::lol::lol:...........................:cool:

H
Hawk
i hav lots O Funs playin' in the sno with john deere Gator 6x4 atv......................................:lol::lol::lol::lol:.........................:cool:

F
Fishtopher
bigdog said:
Well if I knew where you lived at I would come get you and then you wouldn't have the snow as a reason for not joining us on the river

Are you guys goin' out today?

Ill post my address right herewith the link to googlemaps if someones takin' me fishin!!

F
fish_4_all
over an inch almost 1.5 inches here now. Supposed to get almost 6 inches possibly. I love the snow but this wind is so cold. Talked to a friend and the banks of the river in the slower water are frozen solid with ice creeping out onto the water. A couple local lake have a thin film of ice on out 10-30 feet. It may be miserable but maybe it will reset things to where they need to be killing the nasty bugs. Might get some of the lakes and rivers cleaned up too by killing off some of those nasties that have had a free reign the last few years.

Let is snow baby but not too long, I can only handle 10 days without fishing before I start wearing flies in my hair yelling here fishy as I drag a fly line, mono and whatever else through the house.

Troutski
Troutski
Fishtopher said:
No fishing report here. Im snowed in and there is only 3" on the ground so far, but it's been snowin' steady:dance: since about 5:30-6 o'clock.:yay: And when this stuff melts off, my fishy fishin' hole will be even fishier!!!:pray:Some of yall may hate it, me, I LOVE the stuff! And I would be fishin' in it, BUT....

:rolleyes:Firebird lacks Anti lock brakes, so I won't drive it on ice without chains.

Since there's a limited amount of fish pics bein posted, I got snow pics. And kids in the snow pics. And snow on the river pics.
I know Troutski's out fishin'. :think:Maybe he can take care of the fish part;).

Well thanks for the show of confidence, but I am actually at home today getting my stuff ready for tomorrow morning...I had to work last night...Myself and Riverfisher will be heading out to do a little angling...will post pictures of someones kids ;) how does one beat those pictures, nice group of young ins you have there.

Chuck

F
FishFinger
Fishtopher said:

Hey.. your front yard...looks like my front yard....

F
Fishtopher
Oops, I read the wrong day on the fishing log. Been a tuff day. Good luck though.

Just got home from terrorising the streets of SE Portland, and NE Milwaukie. 6 guys, 3 quads, 2 pit bikes, and one rail. Only ran in to one policeman with his lights on, and he just told us "go home."...uhhh, ok boss! My arms feel worse than after a 40 minute sturgeon fight.
Thanks for all the compliments on "the boys". Although I am their father, its their momma's fault they're so dang adorable.
I did put 'em in the Carhartts though.:lol: Hope everyone makes it home safe this afternoon, lottsa chaos out there.

A
allford
Nice kid pics! I love the snow! I made it out Thursday to the Sandy and there were chunks of ice floating down the river. There were several sections of ice up to 4 feet out from the bank. With the snow it's hard to tell where the bank stops and the ice begins. Be carefull out there! I checked the river temp, 38 degrees:shock:

F
Fishtopher
allford said:
Nice kid pics! I love the snow! I made it out Thursday to the Sandy and there were chunks of ice floating down the river. There were several sections of ice up to 4 feet out from the bank. With the snow it's hard to tell where the bank stops and the ice begins. Be carefull out there! I checked the river temp, 38 degrees:shock:
Now THAT is some cold water!!!

Irishrover
Irishrover
Snowing to beat the band out here east of Sandy by Shorty's Corner. I'd say we have bout 8-10 inches depending.............With all this talk about snow ..........I read Troutski's post and at first thought he wrote "thanks for the snow of confidence" had to read it twice to get it right. Guess I'm going snow blind........

F
FishSchooler
Huh?

Huh?

Huh, you guys got snow? Up here, its like 75 degrees... oh wait, I'm in Hawaii. :cool: Theres around a foot in lake oswego. Nice pic of Meldrum bar, thats where i'll be when i get back :cool:

F
FishFinger
That's right.... your in Hawaii.
Are you snorkling in the warm ocean?
Have you seen the colorful tropical fish?
If so I have a great idea for you. Next time you go take a can of sardines with you. When you get near them open it up and watch how close they get.
If you put it in your pocket they might even follow you around.

Have your dad take pictures of you feeding the fish and post them when you get back.:dance:

F
Fishtopher
FishFinger said:
That's right.... your in Hawaii.
Are you snorkling in the warm ocean?
Have you seen the colorful tropical fish?
If so I have a great idea for you. Next time you go take a can of sardines with you. When you get near them open it up and watch how close they get.
If you put it in your pocket they might even follow you around.

Have your dad take pictures of you feeding the fish and post them when you get back.:dance:

:lol:Just try to dodge the high finners!;)

H
Hawk
We used to catch Hammerhead Sharks around the HI islands.......................:lol::lol:................:cool:

It was Great Fun snorkeling, seeing all the beautiful fish, snakes, eels, rays, coral, etc......................................:D:D:D

Tiger Shark are the mean ones..........................:shock::shock::shock:

F
FishFinger
DSCN0282-1.jpg

F
FishWenKan
6inches!!!!!!

6inches!!!!!!

6inches where I'm at to thick for me to head out maybe if I had chains:(

F
Fishtopher
my first guess would be a very angry little person that get electrecuted while putting up your christmas lights. Its too bad you just let him sit there like that. He's probably cold. You should take him out some hot chocolate.

ok I give up. what the heck is that?

Top Bottom