Snow fishing.

D
Dbaum
So a buddy and I went fishing in the snow this morning. We started out at Eagle Creek and fished many holes mid-way down to Bonnie Lure...nada...next we hiked into Cedar Creek and fished up and down that area for a few hours....nada....then we hit Dodge and fished at and up river from the parking area...I had a good Bobber down and head shake and roll but other than that...nada....then we hit up Ox for a bit and fished all over there...nada...I still had a great time and talked to some nice fellers that gave me some decent info on the Sandy and some new tricks that I am looking forward to trying...I think that the fish just aren't here yet on the Sandy...everyone I have talked to within the last three weeks have heard stories of some fish being caught sporadically throughout the system (mostly nats) but I really don't think they are here yet...I have been putting many hours into the Sandy and everyone I talk to has the same feeling...but fishing in the snow was pretty cool...until next time...DB:cool:

S
sharkhead
i totally agree most are to come!

S
shimano22
was the water looking good? it has been raining quite a bit, thinking of heading out to cedar creek in the morning.

D
Dbaum
it was a bit high but the color was decent but not what i wanted to see...let me know how you do and good luck! DB.

S
shimano22
not a thing at dodge or at cedar creek today