Smallmouth,upper Willamette??

S
Santiam338
So how far up the Willamette does the smallie fishing hold up??

I have caught a few in the lower Calapooia,but have not tried the big river..

Troutski
Troutski
Middle Fork of the Willy...

Middle Fork of the Willy...

I've caught them all the way up to Dexter. The sloughs are perfect habitat and we have a gazillion to chose from, drop shotting in the log jams - be still my heart, those red eyed powerhouses:shock::cool:.

Chuck

S
Santiam338
Thats good to know...I have always thought the Willamette would be a good river for smallmouth..Should grow them big..Hopefully I can check it out,but with the summers coming in.....So many fish,so little time..

Troutski
Troutski
Notice

Notice

Give me enough notice and I can hook you up-so to speak. Like you said so many fish, so little time. Tight lines

Chuck

F
Finneus Polebender
Troutski said:
I've caught them all the way up to Dexter. The sloughs are perfect habitat and we have a gazillion to chose from, drop shotting in the log jams - be still my heart, those red eyed powerhouses:shock::cool:.

Chuck

You have my undivided attention now !!!! that sounds a lot like sumthin my heart could use!

C
c_chickens
we had pretty good luck in salem! brown minto or minto brown not sure! that park has great small an large mouth fishing!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Troutski said:

Chuck

Nice! I need to do that float from dexter down. Iv gone Jasper down a few times.

S
Slick
Troutski said:
Give me enough notice and I can hook you up-so to speak. Like you said so many fish, so little time. Tight lines

Chuck
Hook me up. Have boat, will travel.