Oregon bass fishing 2010 - 2020

T
todd
2011-04-12 13.50.31.jpg2011-04-12 10.59.36.jpg2011-04-12 13.54.00.jpg

J
jendtruj
Started the year off right. Caught this on a Bomber Square Bill crank.

R
ryan808
Thanks again FP for the access.

Decided to take the boy fishing again after hitting Calebas and decided to give a freind a visit for some off access fishing. I never really looked at the fish till after taking the picture, but it seems to be a smallie.

Reactions: chris61182
T
todd
2011-08-25 14.24.43.jpg2011-08-25 14.24.18.jpg2011-08-23 17.13.15.jpg

Last edited:
T
TimberTodd
006.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

F
FishFinger
This photo page is to celebrate your biggest and badest Bass catches of 2014.

C
Chelsea.Fishing.Mama
ynypaqyd.jpg
y4u8u5as.jpg
a2upa4y7.jpg
8edysema.jpg

Oregon Bass Fishing with my little love

S
scottcopple
A good day of southern oregon smallmouth fishing

G
Green Punkin
SAM_0799 (1).jpg

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
IMG_0750.jpg IMG_0749.jpg

D
Darthbeans
Thought I would get in on this...biggest so far this year at 6 even. Lots of 4-5's already so hopefully its a big bass year :)
p.s uploaded from phone so couldnt rotate for some reason sorry.

B
bassindaily
The biggest fish so far awesome fight pulled her right from her bed a whopping 5lb 8oz here she is p.s not the best pic took on a cheap flip phone ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401240508.063427.jpg

D
Dillonewolf
uploadfromtaptalk1404847757984.jpg

L
Lippert24
An 8.46 pounder I caught in April.

H
HereFishy
20140704_131602.jpg

G
getsdwyz
Trolling for coho on siltcoos lake

image.jpg

S
shotgun
6.3 lbs .... from Dorena

EOBOY
EOBOY
Hooked up with the Fishwhisperer and his son today They were on the water by 10:30 the wind was blowing some and I was jawing with a guy in the parking lot. When I finally got on the water I started kicking out to them and picked up a huge Brem. At first I thought it was a Crappie and then I saw it's mouth and high forehead so I threw it back FW said why you do that, I said because it was a Brem we can't keep them. I wish I had taken a picture. I can't tell you what I was using FW swore me to secrecy. I then switched to a black and red crappie jig. Picked up some crappie and started watching FW how he was doing his retrieve and started doing what he was doing. Secretly of course..LOL. All of a sudden I felt a small tic and set the hook. I was in a float tube and the next thing I knew I was turned around and headed toward deep water against the wind. I called out I don't think this is a crappie as I was pulled away from them. It was a another good day and I had just started. Met some new people there today spent almost as much time trading stories as fishing.

S
Snagglehook
Caught this smallmouth on the Willy last Sunday working the rocky area between George Rogers Park and Roehr City Park. First catch on a crankbait too! She shook off the hook right after the second pic before I could get the lip-grip photo.

In the second photo, are the pits in the lower jaw scars from previous hook-ups?

L
Luis Dominguez
It's a little guy but if you've seen me post on OFF about bass fishing tips, then you probably know that I've been trying since December to catch a bass and I finally caught myself one. What a rush!!

Reactions: EOBOY, Markk and Admin