Sling Blade Dodgers

O
Oregonchris
Have any of you guys tried the super glow series? I was wondering what kind of luck ya had..I ordered a a couple yestder day to give em a try.

Troutski
Troutski
Shasta Tackle...

Shasta Tackle...

Oregonchris said:
Have any of you guys tried the super glow series? I was wondering what kind of luck ya had..I ordered a a couple yestder day to give em a try.

Are you talking about the ones from Shasta Tackle? If so, what size did you order? I started using them last year for the Landlocked Chinook in our little part of the world.
The Kokes are also very curious of them; which gets the fish interested, then it just depends on what your presentation is...
I sure like mine......great in concert with a downrigger.

Chuck

I am getting warmer...

O
Oregonchris
I like the small ones...I think they are around 4 1/2" ...I bet they would work up at crane...remember the time we camped there?

Troutski
Troutski
I have the small ones also..

I have the small ones also..

Oregonchris said:
I like the small ones...I think they are around 4 1/2" ...I bet they would work up at crane...remember the time we camped there?

I like the smaller ones myself, it is also true that once you catch a fish the blade becomes a non-issue.

Rainbow Camp comes to mind....."If the fire can't be seen from space, then its not a fire";)

Chuck

O
Oregonchris
Crap! You catch on fast!!!

Troutski
Troutski
Old not slow..

Old not slow..

Oregonchris said:
Crap! You catch on fast!!!

;) :cool:

Chuck