Slaw 1/21

H
Halfthrive
The Siuslaw was hot again today, better get there early tomarrow because it was packed on a thursday. I got my first fish a 8:30 and the second 20 min later. It's going to be PERFECT tomarrow, get there.

J
JeannaJigs
Not gonna be able to hit it until sunday, but, the fish will still be there...even if it does start to rise again. Seems like weekdays over there are just as busy as weekends lately. Lots of people out of work I guess.

S
steelhead_stalkers
We will be there tomorrow!! Heard it was good and if we are going to fish around a million guys might as well fish a river where there are fish!! :D

H
Halfthrive
steelhead_stalkers said:
We will be there tomorrow!! Heard it was good and if we are going to fish around a million guys might as well fish a river where there are fish!! :D

hey steelhead stalkers, will you be going on the Sandy float on Sat?

S
steelhead_stalkers
I dont think so, we could not get two open seats for us. We will have to do it next time. Also, if I fished three times in one week my wife would break my computer and jig vise. :D

H
Halfthrive
steelhead_stalkers said:
I dont think so, we could not get two open seats for us. We will have to do it next time. Also, if I fished three times in one week my wife would break my computer and jig vise. :D

I'll keep my seats open for the spring drift, if you want we can ride up in one rig to save gas. Anyway good luck tomarrow on the Slaw.

Tight lines
Jason

F
fourgotten
Halfthrive said:
It's going to be PERFECT tomarrow, get there.

I did get there... it certainly wasn't perfect... nobody that I talked to the whole day had gotten into fish.

I finally hooked into one just before dark. Unfortunately, it was a sucker. :think:

P
plumb2fish
Half and I fished the slaw on Wednesday and got three. 2 hens and a buck. Was a great day on the river. We had to really work for our fish, one on immitation egg, one on corkie ,one on a blue fox. Was great to meet you hope to do it again real soon. Maybe next time you'll let me get a limit too....
That is if I remember to actually set the hook when a fish grabs my corkie.:cool: I seemed to be able toget em to bite especially if my line was just hangin off the side of the boat.That was pretty funny, whats on your other rod? That smolt was on a suicide mission.

C
Cohosanders
plumb2fish said:
Half and I fished the slaw on Wednesday and got three. 2 hens and a buck. Was a great day on the river. We had to really work for our fish, one on immitation egg, one on corkie ,one on a blue fox. Was great to meet you hope to do it again real soon. Maybe next time you'll let me get a limit too....
That is if I remember to actually set the hook when a fish grabs my corkie.:cool: I seemed to be able toget em to bite especially if my line was just hangin off the side of the boat.That was pretty funny, whats on your other rod? That smolt was on a suicide mission.

Nice report. I might have a chance 2go tomorrow afternoon.