Skidoosh!

A
autofisher
Went floatin down the Santiam yesterday with Kodiak and his brother. The weather was beautiful and so was the fishin.

I caught this girl on some TCO cooner topped with Pop-A-Top TaKillYa Rose.
0425101759.jpg

Kodiak's brother nailed this one on a TCO cooner and I've never EVER seen a fish get so ticked off. We're talkin acrobatics six feet out of the water and almost over the boat. FREAKIN AWESOME.
0425101852.jpg

F
Fishtopher
Uhh, mike? Did you catch that sewer trout outta that mud puddle you're standin' by??

If so, damned good job! But you are supposed to wait till you get home before you start takin' bites outta the tail.

:clap::clap:

C
Cohosanders
:clap:great job guys.......looks like the top fish already escaped 1 brush with death:D unless that was you chewing on the tail:lol:

A
autofisher
Yeah, well, I ran out of beef jerky half way through the run and uhh well you know......got a little hungry? She put on a heck of a fight, but no where near the fight of the other one.

F
Fishtopher
Gotta love flippin fish!

I love that color yarn! Forgot to grab some from ya on Saturday!

A
autofisher
I'm hoping to get out and try the new screw driver on some different cooners, or eggs. Might try the boody mary too. I'm keepin my fingers crossed about gettin out tomorrow. Too bad your way the heck up there, we might be gettin into some trouble down here in the next couple days-weeks.

M
Mike123
Nice job!! Man the North Fork get's all the ugly ones it looks like! hahaha jk

T
Thuggin4Life
Those are some nice fish guys!

B
bigsteel
nice catch buddy,,,,but i dont think thats you why u hide the face,,,,,jk :lol::lol:

J
JeannaJigs
autofisher said:
Yeah, well, I ran out of beef jerky half way through the run and uhh well you know......got a little hungry? She put on a heck of a fight, but no where near the fight of the other one.

That's what happens when you're not stocked on jerky...I gotta say, I don't have this problem of yours.

nice feesh though.

A
autofisher
Oh no. We know why the face is hidden. I knew I should've kept my hood up at Meldrum Bar. :lol:

R
RLK
Good looking fish. I got some things I'm working up with your yarn. I'll have to get some to you for next time. Once again good looking fish.

A
autofisher
Nice. Did Sergio tell you about the new colors to play with? I think the new ScrewDriver is gonna be a hot color for egg patterns and jigs too.

R
RLK
autofisher said:
Nice. Did Sergio tell you about the new colors to play with? I think the new ScrewDriver is gonna be a hot color for egg patterns and jigs too.

He didn't say anything about new colors, but I can't wait to see them. The darker blackish purplish one had a hook up. So good it broke me off

M
metalmania
Nice job guys:clap:.

A
autofisher
RLK said:
He didn't say anything about new colors, but I can't wait to see them. The darker blackish purplish one had a hook up. So good it broke me off

Gunmetal. Yeah. That one gets smacked pretty good in low clear.

And for you that don't know what the "skidoosh" is about..... watch Kung Fu Panda. I have a friend that reminds me of Poe from that movie.

M
Mike123
autofisher said:
Gunmetal. Yeah. That one gets smacked pretty good in low clear.

And for you that don't know what the "skidoosh" is about..... watch Kung Fu Panda. I have a friend that reminds me of Poe from that movie.

We used to say that all the time! hahaha I laughed when I seen someone else use "Skidoosh!"

A
Anyfishisfine
Nice fish. The steelheading seems to be hot all over.

A
autofisher
And it's about to get hotter too!

N
nwkiller
Mike123 said:
We used to say that all the time! hahaha I laughed when I seen someone else use "Skidoosh!"

thats funny i thought it was from the family guy where lois asks brian if he'd been working out and he's all "you want to see how its goin?..SKIDOOSH!!" lol...great title to a thread!!