Size 0,1,2 spinner bodies

J
jordanshadow
Anyone know a good place to purchase size 0,1,2 spinner bodies, preferably a torpedo shape but open to other options. I have found the other components i need at pen-tac, and fishermans shack. pen-tac has spinner bodies but they are far overpriced. Any help would be great thanks!

K
Kevinb5688
Mudhole.com

B
Bucknasty
R and B... I know they carry them at Oregon rod reel and tackle in Eugene but call and check his stock before driving out there, or just contact R and B direct. Fisherman's corner in Philomath has some parts.. personally i think you get what you pay for, that being said i prefer pen tac.. expensive or not.. Good luck! cheers, Bob

Reactions: Raincatcher
K
Keith
I was out last weekend with my friend. He was having trouble getting his spinner (blue fox) down to where the steelies lay.

My PenTac spinner (home constructed from parts I ordered from them) was bouncing around the bottom just fine. They are expensive because they are nickle plated and much heavier than other bodies or the blade itself.

You get what you pay for.

I go PenTac!!

J
jordanshadow
r&b lures seem to be promising, i will check them out.

J
Jacks Tackle
jordanshadow,

I have a lot of #1 and #2 torpedo bodies. I dont make a #0 and most companies that make torpedos dont make a #0 either. E- mail me what you would like and we can put it together.

As for you get what you pay for? The parts we make are far more value then what you pay for. .032 blades and premium plating. NO NICKEL in any of our casting components!

RB

J
jordanshadow
sent you an email!
Thanks!

K
Kevinb5688
I went yesterday to the philomath tackle shop. Thats my new place for buying lure parts. Really nice people, good prices, and a huge selection.
I went to mazama's in eugene but they had nothing. Cabelas has a lot but there prices are way high.