Sixes River chinook

C
crusty old fisherman
soon it will be time to head way south and catch the nicest chinook on the oregon coast.

I would like to go down and fish for them but here is the problem.

I have a boat and rig to pull it with but because of health reasons I am no longer able to row very much, so I would like to find somone that would be willing to row in the faster water where I can not row.

I know the river very well and have no problem catching fish there if there is fish around

if there is anyone out there that would be interested in going let me know

also the sixes river is a kind of wing it by the seat of the pants deal you have to go when the water is right some times saying the water is great today so lets go this weekend doesn't work out well it rises very fast and drops very fast.

somone who has very understanding bosses and can bug out with a days notice would be perfect but anyone that can go on a couple days notice from work will work also

Crusty

S
SALTYFISH
If any of thoes good water day are on a weekend im game!!

C
crusty old fisherman
some times they are it is just a watch the rain thing down there the rivers are really short so they blow out and drop back into shape in like 3 days and then they go to to low to fish in a couple days

Crusty

S
SALTYFISH
well let me know i have money so i can contribute to the trips but i work a 9 to 5er Monday through Friday so all my free time is on the weekend!! I will pm u my # so u can call me

P
plumb2fish
PM sent....

F
Finneus Polebender
Good to hear from ya bud you can count me in just need a little heads up , look forward to rowin you for a change, its the least I could do for all the great fishin youve treated us to over the past few years!

C
collegekidusa
Hey there, I'm game on Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays, and weekends. New to fishing but am a hard worker and would love the opportunity to fish with an experienced angler.

collegekidusa

F
Finneus Polebender
Thanks for the call dude ! let me know when its right and we will get after em ! You got that third seat filled yet ? Have ya thought about a shuttle ? Got a good mountain bike I could get ready for it!

F
fourgotten
I know it's been a while since you posted it; but, if you're still looking for oarsmen feel free to drop me a message.

I only work three and four days a week, so that leaves me three- and four-day weekends and I adore the Sixes.

I may not be the most experienced behind the oars, but I've got a strong back and arms and a little experience.

R
Razz
Weather report looks like the Elk will be fishing late Thur or Fri morning,sixes a day or so later.Backbouncing bait has been the best with plugs second.Schuttle service call the RV park just upstream from Elk 101 bridge .