Siuslaw!

R

ryandanielson

Thinking about trying to tackle the Siuslaw tomorrow. I have never fished there so I was wondering if you guys had any tips on where to go and how to go about doing it. I have also read a bit about Lake Creek, but I have no idea where that is.

Thanks

T

thepreditor

With the water conditions right now both should be in good shape like plumb2fish said start at whittaker and work down. lots of good bank access around there.

J

JeannaJigs

Thinking about trying to tackle the Siuslaw tomorrow. I have never fished there so I was wondering if you guys had any tips on where to go and how to go about doing it. I have also read a bit about Lake Creek, but I have no idea where that is.

Thanks

What they said. There's a lot of threads on the siuslaw that cover some of the spots to check out, but pretty much just start at whittaker creek, but be prepared for crowds up there, weekday might not be so bad though. As far as lake creek goes, it flows along highway 36. Swisshome is near where it flows into the siuslaw. Lake creek rocks, I love it. Drops fast though so it often times is very clear. It's probably a nice green right now though.

T

Thuggin4Life

Is what you do is...... stop by my house on your way out and pick me up and we go get some fish.....

Top Bottom