Siuslaw sub forum?

C
CoastieFlo
Just wondering if we can get a sub forum for the 'Slaw and Lake Creek.....as I dont see one :)

brandon4455
brandon4455
CoastieFlo said:
Just wondering if we can get a sub forum for the 'Slaw and Lake Creek.....as I dont see one :)

that would b e awesome,although i do not fish the slaw a lot of people on here do.

P
plumb2fish
;)There are no fish on the slaw......

G
GraphiteZen
CoastieFlo said:

I'll submit the request.

G
GraphiteZen
These would both be in Southwest?

T
Thuggin4Life
NW. wierd i thought there was a slaw section. I fish it a lot. wlell not as much as other but its on my list. like he said though no fish.

J
JeannaJigs
Northwest and fishless ;)

brandon4455
brandon4455
ifrom what i have heard the chinook run on the slaw was **** and there were a butt load of coho.

J
JeannaJigs
Thats the coastal status quo....Welcome to Oregon.

brandon4455
brandon4455
Ha. but then again it's like that everywhere now. why don't they close chinook for a year or two and let us keep all the coho... i could prbably fill my tag in less then a month if i could keep coho on the rivers they are not allowed to be retained on.

J
JeannaJigs
Because guides are an endangered species and if you close the chinook fisheries they will go extinct ;)

brandon4455
brandon4455
JeannaJigs said:
Because guides are an endangered species and if you close the chinook fisheries they will go extinct ;)

ohhh... i see

R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
NW. wierd i thought there was a slaw section. I fish it a lot. wlell not as much as other but its on my list. like he said though no fish.

yep there isn't any fish in the slaw

G
GraphiteZen
Is there any fish in Lake Creek?

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
Is there any fish in Lake Creek?

That's a definite negatory good sir. No fish. Over.

G
GraphiteZen
Alrightythen. I'll delete my request.

J
JeannaJigs
There's also no fish in the Alsea and the umpqua. People should just stay home or fish those Portland rivers.,.

G
GraphiteZen
OK. Now I'm confused.

R
rippin fish lips
lol

J
JeannaJigs
;)