Siuslaw status 1-15-10

F
fourgotten
Hit the 'slaw today.

High, muddy, fast.

I poked around at the upper end (Whittaker to Linslaw) and it was high and muddy... I figured that it would just get higher and muddier the further down that I went (especially with the rain that was goin' on and moving in from the west).

AND it ate my favorite jig on it's third cast of the day.:(

J
JeannaJigs
Hate losing gear. That's why I tie my own now, it hurts less lol.

I wish I had been on lake creek today.

I'd of settled for the muddy slaw though. Anything other than being at work.

H
Halfthrive
fourgotten said:
Hit the 'slaw today.

High, muddy, fast.

I poked around at the upper end (Whittaker to Linslaw) and it was high and muddy... I figured that it would just get higher and muddier the further down that I went (especially with the rain that was goin' on and moving in from the west).

AND it ate my favorite jig on it's third cast of the day.:(

It was but the fish were still active. I went 1-2 on hot shots with my bro, we just focused on the tailouts that were slow enough for me to row without dying.

T
thepreditor
Halfthrive said:
It was but the fish were still active. I went 1-2 on hot shots with my bro, we just focused on the tailouts that were slow enough for me to row without dying.

Do you have a diamond back?????

T
thepreditor
the slaw sucked for me today should of stayed where i was first thing in the mornin...

F
fourgotten
Halfthrive said:

Oh, I'm sure that they were.... however being on the bank kinda limits the number of workable bits, eh?

H
Halfthrive
T
thepreditor
yeah i think we passed you right after you caught ur fish.........