Siuslaw report!

GaryP1958

Today was my 8th trip out! 3 weeks ago the water was 70F today down by the Wall it was 53 and 60F at The Dairy Hole! Fishing is getting better daily 1/2 fish per rod I would say. Lost one to a seal today above Cushman. Fish are being caught above the Dairy Hole and Cushman and alot more boats out!

GaryP1958

Fished today no love saw a gal lose one at the barge hole! The launch ramp was fun almost saw a guide in a fist fight over a guy cutting in line! Fish are there but not chewing yet!

Utahutes

0 fo2 today lost one OFF Greentrees on a K16 then went up to Cushman put on NC Chartreuse spinner and got slammed! Nook peeled 30 yards OFF then went airborn 5 feet in the air and spit it! 20 lb hookjaw! My luck has to change!
What's NC stand for brand is your spinner?

maxwyatt

Yes, they’ve been above Elkton for weeks. Fishing is pretty slow however.
I meant Mapleton.... doh. I lost a couple spinners near Elkton last Friday. No salmonids were seen by me that day, just a couple small bass. I was thinking I might try a few of the pullouts along Hwy 36 and Stagecoach Rd tomorrow. On the other hand, I could get the hallway pointed and have something to show for my efforts. :)

hobster

I got a coho Monday on bobber and eggs. Tasted great! Ha ha, was released of course. Nook fishing is slow, didn’t see any hooked and only a couple roll. Pretty sure Stagecoach is closed for Nook fishing, closed above the fork with Lake creek. I could be wrong, make sure to check the regs. Good luck!

maxwyatt

I got a coho Monday on bobber and eggs. Tasted great! Ha ha, was released of course. Nook fishing is slow, didn’t see any hooked and only a couple roll. Pretty sure Stagecoach is closed for Nook fishing, closed above the fork with Lake creek. I could be wrong, make sure to check the regs. Good luck!
You are correct:
Lake Cr to Whittaker Cr• Open for hatchery steelhead Jan 1 - Mar 31 aWnd Dec 1-31.• Closed for Chinook salmon.

Well, that narrows down my options significantly.

for ads free experience.

Top Bottom