Siuslaw limit

P
plumb2fish
Lee on the Slaw.jpgMe on the Slaw.jpg
Fished the Siuslaw this AM with my buddy Lee. We limited in less than an hour and each got a bonus jack.....Siuslaw fish liked my brine too:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Raincatcher
N
ninja2010
good job man... very nice.

G
GDBrown
Great job, I am waiting impatiently for them to come into the Tillamook bay rivers.

GD

R
RunWithSasquatch
You're ruthless...

troutdude
troutdude
Six fish in an hour? INSANE!!!

J
JeannaJigs
Hell yeah My neighbor limited too. Today must've been the day!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Big tides right now are bringing in fresh fish. Nice work. Those look like some great fish. Wish I could've been over there today. I'll be hitting it early next week.

Reactions: Raincatcher
A
alseaalumaweld
i forgot what it was like to land a nook. getting good at netting them for people lol

C_Run
C_Run
Good job guys. I checked salmon university after your last report and went out and got all the stuff for the brine. The herring I did up look great. Hoping they work for me like have for you.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Great day for anyone on the Siuslaw!! It's been way too long since I had a biggie on my line...hope you go back for more.

R
rippin fish lips
Nice work Plumb! Keep it up bro!

B
bigsteel
excellent fish

M
Mad dog
What a Fishhammer!!! :clap:

You're killin'em this fall! :D

C
CoastieFlo
I think I saw your buddy Lee cleaning a real nice one today :)

P
plumb2fish
I wouldn't doubt it,I gave him my brine recipe on Saturday...Sunday he got a 42lber....

R
RunWithSasquatch
plumb2fish said:
Sunday he got a 42lber....

Congrats to him... thats a trophy for sure.

A
alseaalumaweld
ya budy it is!

G
GDBrown
42 lbs. might break my rod the way I fish for nooks! Great to hear there are some big fish being hauled in.

P
plumb2fish
RunWithSasquatch said:
Congrats to him... thats a trophy for sure.

The best part was he was fishing alone about 100 yrds upstream from us, I saw him go sideways and stayed that way for a LONG time....when we got up to him, he grinned ear to ear and held out his arms.....I later learned the beast was 42...and at 84 yrs young, I believe him...Weighed on his digital as well as at Kirby's dock....

P
plumb2fish
Two pounds short of his best fish on the Slaw in the last 46 yrs....