Siuslaw 10/18/14: A beast and a poacher!

M
mosd
Well I'm on the slaw again with a full boat. Anyone care to take my photo I'll give ya a one finger salute

Reactions: rogerdodger
troutdude
troutdude
Good luck MOSD! Tag 'em n' bag 'em!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
I think staying upright will be the first goal today, we are having some serious wind gusts! boating a fish will be a total bonus today! good luck!

C
CoastieFlo
Heck thats part of the fun fishing on the coast.....dont u know the best steelhead fishing you will ever have is in the middle of a snowstorm!

rogerdodger said:
I think staying upright will be the first goal today, we are having some serious wind gusts! boating a fish will be a total bonus today! good luck!

P
plumb2fish
GoBlueFan said:
i have seen that boat before myself, "Addickhead"

I love it, I say that to Ryan every time his truck, or either boat shows up so we can fish....

As far as the 2 rods thing goes, Teresa's coat and pink coffee cup are plainly visable in the pic....
Ryan won't ever let me fish 2 rods, so I doubt he'd do it himself....losing boat, gear, truck and privledges possibly just aren't worth one salmon...c'Mon man!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Side benefit of the 50mph gusty winds, trolling in a random zig-zag pattern is probably all you could do today, so he has that working to his advantage..:thumb:.

S
Seahawkfan
mosd said:
Well I'm on the slaw again with a full boat. Anyone care to take my photo I'll give ya a one finger salute

Hope they all stayed awake this time.:harhar: