Siuslaw 09-03-2011

T
Thuggin4Life
theres no fish in the slaw! Me TT and my buddy seen several caught in the am on outgoing tide. we went 2 for 3 today. Both about 18lbs or so. Mine had double prizes. Fished from 6 till 2ish. had a blast even with 3 guys in my boat being hella slow and the normal afternnon coastal wind. You deffinantly would know it was a holiday weekend if you somehow forgot if you were on the ater today.

Last edited:
S
skunk
Yeah! I don't see any fish either! Nice catch.

R
RunWithSasquatch
SWEET! nice fish! Lookin mighty cozy in there!

W
waco
Nice!!!!

T
TTFishon
I had a great time, thanks for the invite!!! Good luck tomorrow!!!

T
TTFishon
I forgot to mention too. I learned a lot today and I appreciate you teaching me the tricks of the tide water trade.

T
Thuggin4Life
hey man anytime it was well worth it. no clue what im doing but it catches fish. lol

F
Finneus Polebender
beauty fish guys we went 0for 1 ,with 8 dungees though for a concelation prize. mornin outgoin was where it was at heard of a few teeth pulled in the afternoon man what a beauty day though

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
nice 8 dungies sounds good to me!

M
Mad dog
Twin prizes!!! :lol: :D Nice! :clap:

A
Airs98
Awesome fish Andy! Whatever you do just keep doing it... :)

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
beauty fish guys we went 0for 1 ,with 8 dungees though for a concelation prize. mornin outgoin was where it was at heard of a few teeth pulled in the afternoon man what a beauty day though

How far up the jetty were you guys? We probably went up the jetty a half mile and still didn't see you guys.

Nice job on the crabs!

F
Finneus Polebender
Thuggin4Life said:
nice 8 dungies sounds good to me!

6 out of those were hard and full of meat too they are fillin out.

F
Finneus Polebender
We started out at the coast guard station caught 4 there man the big females were thick out there pots were heavy but only 1 male per pot , picked up another 4 by the bridge, got our only takedown by where you guys caught yours at 6 pm . We were prob still out by the mouth when you buzzed down .

H
Hawk
Well Done bro's.
lookin' good. :lol::lol::lol:
Beauty pics.

:clap::clap::clap:
:dance::dance:
:cool:
:D

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
We started out at the coast guard station caught 4 there man the big females were thick out there pots were heavy but only 1 male per pot , picked up another 4 by the bridge, got our only takedown by where you guys caught yours at 6 pm . We were prob still out by the mouth when you buzzed down .

Sweet!

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap:

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish andy!! So lookin forward to thursday!! Seein reports like this gets me drooling!!

N
nwkiller
thats what im talking about guys!!!!!! way to go!!!

M
mikeredding
Were you running plug cuts?