Since I wasn't able to go

O
Outdoor_Myers
How about next tuesday will be the only day I will be able to get out and do some fishing! this is almost a week ahead notice! If need be whoever wants to go I can pitch in some gas money bring some bait and what not! it wont be a whole lot maybe 5-10 bucks! I dont feel comfortable driving our car very far it is having a loud rattle noise and no mechanic can figure it out! I really want to get out there and fish and would like to have some company while doing so.

So this is for tuesday september 28th between 8-9am until 1pm I need to be back in McMinnville around 2 to get the son from school. One week notice I know someone out there is dying to wet some line and maybe catch a fish or two with me!

Josh

O
Outdoor_Myers
anyone?

B
bigfootfish
I gotta work. Coho are moving up. You should not have to go very far. I hear Roger's Landing at Newberg is a good place to try for coho, off the dock. At least it was last year. Crawdad pattern wigglewarts or magwarts(Bimart) are supposed to do the trick. Good luck!!!

BFF

M
Mike123
bigfootfish said:
I gotta work. Coho are moving up. You should not have to go very far. I hear Roger's Landing at Newberg is a good place to try for coho, off the dock. At least it was last year. Crawdad pattern wigglewarts or magwarts(Bimart) are supposed to do the trick. Good luck!!!

BFF

Are they hittin magwarts too? I just have the medium size ones. I think next week Ima go try it out above the falls in the boat.

O
Outdoor_Myers
:p you should go on tuesday ;) lol kidding man thats a drive n a half for you mike. I will probably just fish south of dayton and at the dayton boat launch on tuesday for a few hours.

F
fishtales
Good luck with that one and let us know how it went!

M
Mike123
Outdoor_Myers said:
:p you should go on tuesday ;) lol kidding man thats a drive n a half for you mike. I will probably just fish south of dayton and at the dayton boat launch on tuesday for a few hours.

It's no drive for me! About 45min.. WAYY closer than the coast! I just might be there Tuesday.

B
beaverfan
Well OM the fish are gonna be in there, that's for sure.

p.s. if you catch one with a fluoro yellow, green and orange plug in it's mouth I'd like to have my lure back.

Last edited:
O
Outdoor_Myers
beaverfan said:
Well OM the fish are gonna be in there, that's for sure.

p.s. if you catch one with a fluoro yellow, green and orange plug in it's mouth I'd like to have my lure back.

I'm going to say im going (bass) fishing since everytime i go salmon fishing all I catch is bass! lol so if I get it I might use it once or twice ;) that be sweet if mike you and me all hook up and hunt down some coho!