Silver

A

autofisher

Only one's I've heard of are over at the coast right now. Other than that, they'll be here in about a month or so......

F

FishFinger

There could be some bucks that have already arrived, it's not too early to start working the water.

V

VagrantAngler

There could be some bucks that have already arrived, it's not too early to start working the water.

Very true! I started pulling Coho out of the lower Clack about this time last year...Heading down about 6 tonight to see if there's anything moving through

N

nativefish

very true, i think i got my first of the season last year the first week of september. I talked to someone that headed down this morning with no success. Let me know how tonight goes, are you headed to the bowling alley?

V

VagrantAngler

Yeah, I hit the Bowling Alley hole pretty hard for about two hours. Nada....thought I saw a roll but it was outta the corner of my eye...probably just wihfull thinking. Rain would help

S

SmallStreams

Since I live just over the Carver bridge, I'm constantly eyeing the hole for activity, especially after last year's show! Haven't seen anything yet this year...

Top Bottom