Siltcoos and Tahkenich coho

S
sesspool
Is the coho fishing still going on in these lakes or is it pretty much over for the year?

J
JeannaJigs
sesspool said:
Is the coho fishing still going on in these lakes or is it pretty much over for the year?

Still goin' I'm sure but usually slows down, water temp drops and they like to get lockjaw, though I haven't been over there in 2 weeks, there might be some guys on here that have been over recently with a more accurate report.

S
sesspool
JeannaJigs said:
Still goin' I'm sure but usually slows down, water temp drops and they like to get lockjaw, though I haven't been over there in 2 weeks, there might be some guys on here that have been over recently with a more accurate report.
Thanx Jeanna
Had that new drift boat out yet?

J
JeannaJigs
sesspool said:
Thanx Jeanna
Had that new drift boat out yet?

Yes! I did! Sunday, took 'er down the Willamette from Dexter to Pengra, and then pulled out and put in on the McKenzie at the Leaburg Dam, took out below the town of Leaburg. Awesome time. Taking it down the Umpqua this Sunday.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Heard the new state record came out of Siltcoos. Was told by a few people. I belive the weight was over 26lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was going to happen just didn't have enough time to make it happen. Pretty cool though.