Siltcoos 11-27-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
went to siltcoos with jigs and brandon. Launched in the dark, Loaded in the dark. Thats how we do it. weater had some good times but it was wet. dryer than the weather man predicted though. Boated 3 coho took 2 home. Not interierly my story to tell but lets say i was starting to be miserable after it seemed the action slowed and a quick trip to my honey hole seemed dismal at best. had a fish on right away in the morning. thought i bumbed a weed and my line went slack so i turned and looked and my line was up neer my prop. then it cut back to my side and i realized what was going on as i see a 6lber parralel to the boat with my gear in its mouth. try to real up the slack and get a hook in it and it just comes out. several hours later, wet hours, I ended up with this little 10lber hen. by far not the biggest fish of the day. Didn't have see lice or anything but still was a decent fish to take home for the table. I'll let my passangers fill in the details but all in all another great day on the water with good company. so far the count is 10 trips out in the boat and 16 fish in it 2 of them jacks 4 slots filled on my tag with several takedowns and LDR's

• 10lb hen 2.jpg
  • 10lb hen.jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
pretty fish andy..but seriously? save some fish for everyone else... XD jk buddy great job and nice fish! :clap::)

T
Throbbit _Shane
Another good lookin fish! if i didn't live so far away... id take u up on a guided trip.

W
waco
the fish really looks like a steelmon!!! LOL

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice fish Andy!

N
nwdunerider
Good looking fish Picked up one just like it at tackenitch Its in the smoker this morning

F
fishingfreak
Nice Fish! Good Job!

T
TTFishon
Beautiful fish Andy!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks guys. nwdunerider I'll trade you a peice for a piece just to sample someone elses work. I get tired of eating my fish when its always the same and you have so much.

J
JeannaJigs
Almost as chrome as mine! Oh.. Wait I'm thinking of the one I lost, and not the one I got to the boat...guess mine was a new red shade of chrome. It's too bad he wasted some of his unborn fish babies on my leg and your boat....that's fewer fish to terrorize in four years. That makes me kinda sad :( <==see, sad face.

R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
Thanks guys. nwdunerider I'll trade you a peice for a piece just to sample someone elses work. I get tired of eating my fish when its always the same and you have so much.

looks like we will have to do some trading for smoked salmon to! that is next time i get my next one! im dyin to do some winter steelhead fishing... it would be my first winter steelhead. got my first steelhead limit couple weeks ago.

R
rippin fish lips
Throbbit _Shane said:
id take u up on a guided trip.

WORD!! or WORDS i should say!