Siltcoos 10-24-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
Hit siltcoos in tha afternoon after fishing the slaw from florence to mapleton. no joke all 14 miles of it without a takedown or even much on the fish finder. barely a soul on the river because of the weather forcasts. ended up seeing the famous red tundra at the park on the way to the east lake launch. confirmed it on the first pass down the river when we seen how these two gentlmen were fishing. got a little jack right as we aproached the deadline. after my guide netted it we got a quick photo and tossed it my new middle seat fish box and continued to fish until almost dark without any mor cooperative coho. Seen some action on the screen but not much. Same deal not many people out on the water. Not the first fish in the boat but my first in the boat so it kinda counts. Fish whas caught on the blue fox on steriods line of spinners.

• DSCI2939.jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice little jack man congrats.but really ,i have a feeling that red tundra is one of the most hated trucks in oregon right now lol

L
lilsalmon
Very nice fish.....whats with the tundra? Am I the only one that doesn't know about it?

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
Very nice fish.....whats with the tundra? Am I the only one that doesn't know about it?

read the thread "snaggers on siltcoos!!"

S
steelhead_stalkers
Pretty cool! We are planning a trip there right now. Its fun catching coho on spinners. :D

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Nice job,Andy!! Good to see you back on the water.

F
Finneus Polebender
Way to brave the weather ,nice fish dude.

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

H
Hawk
That's a purty fishie.
Nice Job Bro

:D:D:D
:cool::cool:
:clap::clap:

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish bro! Yeah when i was on the slaw the other day, there were fish all over my fish finder, they all must have moved up witht his rain!

A
Airs98
Gotta love the jacks!!! I think jacks are the best tasting of them all.

troutdude
troutdude
Hey, who was that masked man in that pic??? LOL

Nice job Andy!

J
JeannaJigs
It was a hard earned fish! My bass was a fatty but forget eating anything that permanently resides in frog water lol.

All the fish in the Siuslaw shot outta the tidewater, completely barren. Siltcoos should pick up in the next few weeks when they open the dam. There's a few fish that brave the fish ladder prior to the dam opening but not a whole lot going on yet. It's primarily a november fishery.

T
Thuggin4Life
JeannaJigs said:
It was a hard earned fish! My bass was a fatty but forget eating anything that permanently resides in frog water lol.

All the fish in the Siuslaw shot outta the tidewater, completely barren. Siltcoos should pick up in the next few weeks when they open the dam. There's a few fish that brave the fish ladder prior to the dam opening but not a whole lot going on yet. It's primarily a november fishery.

Good thing its almost november! Forgot to post that lil fatty you got.

M
Mike123
Nice job Andy! It may have not been an insane day, but it doesn't seem that you get skunked very often. You always seem to get something! WTG man!

M
Mike123
Thuggin4Life said:
Good thing its almost november! Forgot to post that lil fatty you got.

Oh ****! Jeanna gets another warm water species! haha! :D

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
Oh ****! Jeanna gets another warm water species! haha! :D

Lol doesn't want anymore.

L
lilsalmon
F
fishingfreak
Nice Jack man! Good Job!

T