Siltcoos 07-08-2010

T

Thuggin4Life

Me and Jeanna headed out to Siltcoos last thursday in search of trout and a reason to get her out of the house and she hadn't been out in my new boat yet. Got there right at sunup and fished until sometime after 12. Stopped by to look at the ocean and now i can't stop thinking about getting my boat out over the bar for some salmon. We trolled the entire time and hit up a good portion of the lake. even explored some areas I wasn't familiar with since most of my experiance with the lake is chasing coho with my coho guide Jigs. We ended up with a few smaller trout that we let go and 1 nice rainbow that was almost a lb and a half and a slightly smaller searun cuttie. weather was colder than expected at first but nice towards the end and even hotter as we came back into town. I fillet my fish and ended up saving half of each fish and giving my aunt and cousin the rest which was very nice of me ince they ussualy have to clean the fish I give them. and the even got a fillet planter that my buddy caught out of fall creek later that day and he lost the biggest trout i have ever seen out of that lake. must have been about 3lbs. I breaded my fish and you can tell from the pics that it was good

J

JeannaJigs

You're a week late, slacker! Lol thanks for getting a cripple out of the nursing home! it probably coulda been cold and rainy and miserable and I still woulda enjoyed the temporary freedom lol

B

bigsteel

way to get out and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good for you andy gettin jeanna out...........nice fillet

L

Left Bank

Nice

Nice

Great post Thuggin!!! You keep on doing good things like this and you'll ruin your reputation :lol::lol:

troutdude

troutdude

Thuggy has a reputation? LOL

Way to go man. You did a very nice thing to provide some relief for Jeanna's nursing staff!

Glad you peeps had fun, and got some fish fillets to boot. (I just ate at Burgerville, and am stuffed to my gills...and your pics still made me HUNGRY!!!)

N

nwkiller

looks like a great day on the lake, nice pics

Top Bottom