Silez River Tips

F
fisch
I will be down near Siletz river this weekend and I'd like to get some tips from locals about some spots to fish from. I'm looking for some kind of very easy access place - maybe a fishing dock of some sort? Looks like there might be some early summers in lower river. Let me know. Thanks a lot.

S
SantiamDrifter
Well if your gunna be there during the weekend, then you can drive up into the gorge instead of having to walk, There maybe some summers up there. You should take a look at mill park, right in the town of siletz. Or the rope slide at ojalla bridge. Lower into tidewater theres strom park and morgan park. Go into coyote rock rv park in the lower siletz, they should be able to point you into some good water also.

B
BlackBass
Just go fish at moonshine park. No need to run around the river just get out of your car and walk down to the river and fish for winter and summer steelhead.

L
lilsalmon
BlackBass said:
Just go fish at moonshine park. No need to run around the river just get out of your car and walk down to the river and fish for winter and summer steelhead.

what he said.....very good advice :lol:

troutdude
troutdude
x 3. Moonshine is at the lower end of the Gorge, and should be holding some summers by now. Maybe some 'nooks too.

F
fishfinatic
i just caught two at moonshine sunday but fished real hard all day. Spinner and jiggs seemed to work. Moonshine park